In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Do you see now?

bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in Politics
How deeply clueless the Elite are? The (R) Elite are telling us that the party sets the rules and changes the rules as it sees fit. The corruption in our Government from the two party system is sickening. The condescension from (R) party leaders makes my blood boil.

I do not want Trump as the (R) candidate, I want Ted Cruz. I also agree with Glen Beck in calling Kasich a "son of a *", Kasich has earned the moniker due to his absurd claims he will be the next President when he is knowingly acting like a spoiler. There is no reason for the (R) leadership to stand there with a smug look and tell the world our votes do not count "The Party picks the nominee". I would be so very happy to see somebody really pop that smug look off of his face with a fist. I despise the leadership of the (R) party, they disgust me.

Our political system is so corrupt, so full of dirty money and unprincipled elected Masters that NOTHING will fix it except a revolution. The "They" are entrenched so deep into the bureaucracy you could never find the clean bottom to rebuild.

Comments

• Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The only choice in November is NOT Clinton!!!! No?????
    Bush sucks Rubio sucks Cruz sucks Kasich sucks etc.......
    Stopping clinton is THE only choice IMO
    Geezer bernie is toast already