In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Clinton and Sanders vow to violate Constitution

tallcharlietallcharlie Member Posts: 673 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in Politics
Recent headlines announced that both Clinton and Sanders have vowed to ignore federal laws requiring the deportation of illegal aliens.

Article II, Section 3 of the Constitution requires that the President "shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed..."

With this as one of their campaign promises, a violation that they boast they will commit, just imagine what mischief either one will actually get up to if elected.

Obama has made it a policy of ignoring the laws of the land when he feels that he knows better than Congress and the American people. Now we see that it is merely Democratic practice to ignore the law.

Isn't this anarchy?

And they are proud of it.

I do not see anything good coming from this.

Comments

• pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ....soon as white America gets over the guilt of black America, things will change....only a civil war will change the way Americans feel...[xx(]
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Agreed, Joe. Nothing good at all.

We have both candidates from one of the two major parties specifically vowing to violate their Oath of Office if elected. Both are experienced enough to know that this is the case, and both apparently agree with Obama's 'negative liberty' view of the Constitution and also, like Obama, must harbor a deep seated disdain for the limitations placed upon the office by its very charter.

The truly sad part is that either of them, as the Democrat nominee will receive somewhere around half of the popular vote. This perhaps reflects an ignorance of the Constitution on the part of the electorate, but I fear that it more accurately reflects the Party over Principle attitude of the Democrats and a significant portion of the GOP. With the GOP, at least, this attitude is creating a rift that while in the short term will be detrimental to the party, at least shows some hope that we, the people, are not completely ignorant of that which is our greatest protection against anarchy, yes, but more significantly the tyranny that will result.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The demorats know that the illegals are breeding new generations of trough feeders faster than we change socks. So are the 'Family Reunification' immigrants.

Hung Far Lo, Juan Valdez, Victor Stealchenko, or Mohammed Mohommed Mohammad gets in, and then they get to bring sisters, brothers, parents, aunts, uncles, geezer grandparents ready for SSI...and we get outnumbered with demorats on the dole.

We have a major political party willing to sell out the country so they can win elections. And they get half the vote because half the voters are below average in intelligence.
  • tallcharlietallcharlie Member Posts: 673 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So where are our vaunted press heroes? They should at least make mention of the truth when Bernie and Hillary promise to violate the Constitution.
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Our vaulted heroes are all out smoking marijuana for The NWO to take over the country one way or another! Hillary is probably going to defeat Trump then whaT? The second amendment get's axed!

Just add The Bill of Rights to the list! White guys with firearms are dangerous!

serf
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus
    Agreed, Joe. Nothing good at all.

We have both candidates from one of the two major parties specifically vowing to violate their Oath of Office if elected. Both are experienced enough to know that this is the case, and both apparently agree with Obama's 'negative liberty' view of the Constitution and also, like Obama, must harbor a deep seated disdain for the limitations placed upon the office by its very charter.

The truly sad part is that either of them, as the Democrat nominee will receive somewhere around half of the popular vote. This perhaps reflects an ignorance of the Constitution on the part of the electorate, but I fear that it more accurately reflects the Party over Principle attitude of the Democrats and a significant portion of the GOP. With the GOP, at least, this attitude is creating a rift that while in the short term will be detrimental to the party, at least shows some hope that we, the people, are not completely ignorant of that which is our greatest protection against anarchy, yes, but more significantly the tyranny that will result.
    Not so fast Don. Don't you think the moment the liberal Trump is nominated the entirety of the party faithful will be in lock step with him? Save of course for a small percentage that will indeed vote 3rd party. I just don't see a major rift building any steam once that happens.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tallcharlie
    So where are our vaunted press heroes? They should at least make mention of the truth when Bernie and Hillary promise to violate the Constitution.

They are all cozy in bed playing footsie as they read Margret * and Saul Alinsky as bed time stories to each other.
  • DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Originally posted by tallcharlie
    Recent headlines announced that both Clinton and Sanders have vowed to ignore federal laws requiring the deportation of illegal aliens.

If we deport all of the illegals........the population of Israel will go up by at least 10% and they will have to drive more Muslims and Christians from their homes to make room for the Israeli illegals that we deport.[:D]
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    Bpost, Spider, et al.,
    Why is the bigoted Jew hater above allowed to continue to post his tripe on the forums? Earl was banned for less.

[xx(][xx(]
    Mr. Perfect
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    the dynamic duo...scum and bag....or reverse order
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DaveJ

If we deport all of the illegals........the population of Israel will go up by at least 10% and they will have to drive more Muslims and Christians from their homes to make room for the Israeli illegals that we deport.[:D]
    Gee, Dave, if we send all the young African-American males (15 to 29 years of age) back to Africa, the violent crime rate in the US would drop to less than half of what it is now. The cost of welfare programs would drop by 65%, illegitimate births would drop by 35%, and we could almost forget about the free breakfast programs altogether.

But you are worried about the Muslims in Israel, aren't you? Why is that? Got a towel wrapped around your head, do you?
    edited November -1

Gee, Dave, if we send all the young African-American males (15 to 29 years of age) back to Africa, the violent crime rate in the US would drop to less than half of what it is now. The cost of welfare programs would drop by 65%, illegitimate births would drop by 35%, and we could almost forget about the free breakfast programs altogether.

But you are worried about the Muslims in Israel, aren't you? Why is that? Got a towel wrapped around your head, do you?

Actually......I think that the crime rate would drop much more than your stated figure. The only time a towel goes near my head is after a shower. You neglected to mention the Christians in Israel. I mentioned both but the Christian victims of the Israel's are always a sore spot....aren't they?
    edited November -1

Actually......I think that the crime rate would drop much more than your stated figure. The only time a towel goes near my head is after a shower. You neglected to mention the Christians in Israel. I mentioned both but the Christian victims of the Israel's are always a sore spot....aren't they?
    NO, from what I know, Christians are treated pretty well in Israel. A friend of mine works for an Israeli firm; he and his family moved there in 2000, and they simply love it.
    edited November -1

NO, from what I know, Christians are treated pretty well in Israel. A friend of mine works for an Israeli firm; he and his family moved there in 2000, and they simply love it.

Are they allowed to buy or lease property in Israel? Do they get the same medical care that a Jewish citizen of Israel gets?
    edited November -1

Are they allowed to buy or lease property in Israel? Do they get the same medical care that a Jewish citizen of Israel gets?
    They are not citizens, they are Americans. But they've been there for 16 years and seem healthy and happy, no complaints during their visits to the US around Christmas every year.

I presume they do the same in Israel that Americans do in the US and buy their medical care. They had two children there, and no problems arose that they found significant enough to mention.

They have a nice home, and whether they are renting, leasing, or buying doesn't seem to be an issue.

Frankly, in view of the many other wrongs in the world, your worrying about leasing a house in Israel seems extremely trivial. And why should any nation extend the rights and privileges of citizens to non-citizens? Only the US is stupid enough to spend its wealth supporting foreigners.
    edited November -1

They are not citizens, they are Americans. But they've been there for 16 years and seem healthy and happy, no complaints during their visits to the US around Christmas every year.

I presume they do the same in Israel that Americans do in the US and buy their medical care. They had two children there, and no problems arose that they found significant enough to mention.

They have a nice home, and whether they are renting, leasing, or buying doesn't seem to be an issue.

Frankly, in view of the many other wrongs in the world, your worrying about leasing a house in Israel seems extremely trivial. And why should any nation extend the rights and privileges of citizens to non-citizens? Only the US is stupid enough to spend its wealth supporting foreigners.

The people that you refer to are not Palestinians. They are visitors. I am referring to the non Jewish people both Christian and Muslim who have fallen under Jewish dominance. Non Jewish citizens of Israel and the so called occupied territories may not purchase or lease property. Non Jewish citizens of Israel and the so called occupied territories receive separate and unequal medical care under Israeli universal care.
    edited November -1

The people that you refer to are not Palestinians. They are visitors. I am referring to the non Jewish people both Christian and Muslim who have fallen under Jewish dominance. Non Jewish citizens of Israel and the so called occupied territories may not purchase or lease property. Non Jewish citizens of Israel and the so called occupied territories receive separate and unequal medical care under Israeli universal care.
    Well, you know what? It's their country and they can make any rules they damned well please, and it's none of our business what they do unless it affects us. Which it doesn't.

Why has Israel taken the actions you claim they have? What are their motives?
    edited November -1

Well, you know what? It's their country and they can make any rules they damned well please, and it's none of our business what they do unless it affects us. Which it doesn't.

It's not their country....they are nothing but a mob of heavily armed Slavs who stole land from Egypt, Palestine, Lebanon, Jordan and Syria with the help of U.S. Jews and international bankers.
    What they do does affect us. Our economy is wrecked and our young are dying to guard their stolen oil.
    They have taken their actions for a number of reasons. Greed, religious intolerance, hatred and a total lack of respect for anyone who isn't a Jew are at the top of the list. If the people of this country knew what has gone on over there for the last 70 years and were given any say in the matter Israel wouldn't be receiving tens of billions of our tax dollars every year.
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

They have taken their actions for a number of reasons. Greed, religious intolerance, hatred and a total lack of respect for anyone who isn't a Jew are at the top of the list. If the people of this country knew what has gone on over there for the last 70 years and were given any say in the matter Israel wouldn't be receiving tens of billions of our tax dollars every year.

Hey Jew hater do you ever choke on your own bile? Your hypocrisy is amusing.
    edited November -1

No, from what I know, Christians are treated pretty well in Israel. A friend of mine works for an Israeli firm; he and his family moved there in 2000, and they simply love it.

It's not their country....they are nothing but a mob of heavily armed Slavs who stole land from Egypt, Palestine, Lebanon, Jordan and Syria with the help of U.S. Jews and international bankers.
    What they do does affect us. Our economy is wrecked and our young are dying to guard their stolen oil.

Matthew 7:3-5 King James Version (KJV)

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

I believe that if I was a member of a group that had suffered repeated attempts to annihilate me and mine, I would be far more aggressive towards my enemies and far less tolerant of those, like you, that hate me because of my religion.

In addition, I would not care an iota what your grievance was, real or imagined, but would simply look at you as a potential source of violence and terror.

Israel is a Jewish nation. If they want to differentiate between Jews and everybody else, well, then that's just fine. They can do that.

After all, the so-called, blood-thirsty, religion-of-peace, Muhammadans in all the surrounding nations not only won't allow a Jew to own land in their third-world dung heaps, they immediately kill any Jew they get their hands on.

Go fix the murderous Muslims, DaveJ, then we'll talk about the Jews.