In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Should I...

pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in Politics
...donate to this candidate?..

Dear paul:

Can you imagine Hillary Clinton as President?

Do you look forward to the radical agenda that she would put in place?

I certainly do not.

In fact, I think the possibility of a Clinton administration underlines the importance of a strong Senate.

I'm doing everything I can to meet a tight end-of-quarter deadline this week to make sure I get back to Washington to fight radical agendas like Hillary's.

My team put together an end of quarter moneybomb with a $200,000 goal to fund the next steps of my campaign. Can you help me reach our goal?

$10 MONEYBOMB >>
$25 MONEYBOMB >>
$50 MONEYBOMB >>
$100 MONEYBOMB >>
Or donate another amount >>

paul, I really think politicians like Hillary put our country on the wrong path. Just last week we caught her saying she wants to put the coal industry out of business.

The last thing politicians should be doing is looking for ways to put more people out of work!

Is she so out of touch that she doesn't realize that coal is used for everything from power generation, to steel production, to water purification, to carbon fiber and silicon metal?

I guess that must not be a talking point at the radical environmentalists' dinners.

We know the truth: the more restrictions we put on American energy production -- including coal -- the more we're hamstringing our fragile economy, the more dependent we become on foreign sources of energy and the harder it's going to be to dig ourselves out of $19 TRILLION in debt.

Every day in the U.S. Senate, I'm fighting the anti-coal regulations of Hillary and her pals. I promise to continue this fight in my next term.

Please stand with me and join my end of quarter money bomb today!

In liberty,

Rand Paul

Paid for by Rand Paul for U.S. Senate 2016

Unsubscribe me from this mailing list

Comments

• Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Guess the answer would be no based on these problems

I'm doing everything I can to meet a tight end-of-quarter deadline this week to make sure I get back to Washington to fight radical agendas like Hillary's.

Why say this? Not relative to "giving money".

and

$10 MONEYBOMB
    $25 MONEYBOMB
    $50 MONEYBOMB
    $100 MONEYBOMB

MONEYBOMB ? Does he talk this way,, just this morning MONEYBOMB wasn't significant,, now it reminds me of CRUZ.
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "Moneybomb" is a term that was used frequently in Internet fund raising for the Elder Paul...who raised tons of cash online.
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ...just got another asking for money from a Paul supporter...I like Rand as a Senator, so I may send him some dough..