In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Another moment

tallcharlietallcharlie Member Posts: 673 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in Politics
Belgium: another fine moment brought to us by the bloodthirsty religion of peace.

It is apparent that the Western notion that Muslims can be welcomed into our society and function as peaceful, productive members of the body politic is a mistake.

I assert that to prevent these atrocities it will be necessary to end the majority of intercourse between Islam and the civilized world. In particular, no more Islamic immigrants into the West, no more Islamic exchange students, no more Islamic permanent resident visas.

As for the Muhammadans already in the West, they must be watched carefully, weeded out, and removed from our society when it becomes obvious that they pose a threat to our peace and well-being.

Extending the rights and protections of the Constitution to these fanatics merely gives them more weapons to use against us.

Allowing them to come to America, placing them under the federal aegis, encouraging them to become citizens and vote for Sharia, protecting them against surveillance and investigation: all of these practices are insane and must be exposed to the bright light of reason and ended.

Islam is a ruthless political system masquerading as a religion and nothing more or less.

Comments

• Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    American govt does NOT want to grasp the reality of muslim occupation
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    NOR the fact that funding goes from so called moderates to radicals
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The Muslim Brother hood is a known terrorist organization. Barack Obama has strong ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and supported the extremist Muslim government of Egypt over the moderate secular government which overthrew the radicals.

Just saying.
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Obama is "fiddling"......[:o)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie
    Obama is "fiddling"......[:o)]
    Nero played a harp...badly
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The more I hear from Europe - Belgium and France in particular - the more I believe the West should totally quarantine the Muhammadin world.
    Today's pictures of the wounded Muslim lunatic brought a warm feeling to my heart.
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ben Carson stirred up a controversy with his comments !!!

One of the things he said was a NEW THOUGHT (for me).

Islam is NOT a religion, it is a LIFE STYLE.

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQYl1asImKA

Why didn't I think of that? Has more provocative statements.

Oh, well,, wasn't sure about him at first, later heard he was promised a "positon in Trumps group", but never heard another word about it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Admiral James "Ace" Lyons, Jr. (Ret.), the former commander in chief of the U.S. Pacific Fleet, said that President Barack Obama does have a strategy for dealing with Islamic radicals in the Middle East and it is an "anti-American" and "pro-Islamic" strategy," as well as "pro-Iranian" and "pro-Muslim Brotherhood" strategy.

President Recep Tayyip Erdogan from Turkey said, "Islam is Islam. There are no modifiers [e.g., Islamic extremism]. Democracy is the train we ride to our ultimate objective."

"He couldn't have said it any plainer," said Lyons. "And until you recognize that Islam is a political movement masquerading as a religion, you're never going to come to grips with it. And as far as a strategy - let me just conclude one thing, as I just had in my latest op-ed -- the Obama Administration has a strategy."

"It's very simple, any thinking American should be able to grasp," said the admiral. "It's anti-American, anti-Western, it's pro-Islamic, it's pro-Iranian, and pro-Muslim Brotherhood!"

http://cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/admiral-lyons-obama-s-strategy-it-s-anti-american-pro-islamic-it-s-pro
  • Options
    DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sighhhh......more anti Muslim Jew hate postings.
  • Options
    eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    they didn,t waste much time in dragging off the poor leg shoot radical muslim, i hope he bumped his head a few times on the concrete. mr myopic.
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    2,500 years ago, the small armies of the Greek city-states saved Western Civilization by turning back the Eastern hordes who were bent on destroying/enslaving them.

Now we invite them in.

Western Civilization will die because no one dares to defend it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DaveJ
    Sighhhh......more anti Muslim Jew hate postings.
    You are the kind of degenerate, decadent western "girlyman" that is contributing to the disintegration of our society.

Islam is Islam, and that means evil.