In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Yet another moment

tallcharlietallcharlie Member Posts: 673 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2016 in Politics
The (gag) Religion of Peace has brought the world yet another appalling act of violence, this time in Pakistan again.

The Taliban have claimed responsibility and stated that they were specifically targeting Christians, although with their usual brutal incompetency they managed to kill more of their fellow Muslims than Christian women and children.

The death toll for the Easter Day massacre in central Pakistan has risen to 72 victims, mostly women and children, along with at least 320 injured.

DaveJ, our resident anti-Semite, would no doubt claim that this was a Jewish attack intended to discredit Islamic fanatics, but that the Muslims would have been justified if they really had done this because their Palestinian brothers are not permitted to rent condos in Jerusalem in which to manufacture more bombs.

In another report, Pope Francis thinks these violent fanatics can be stopped with acts of love by Christians, and that they should pray to God to, "stop the hands of violent people sowing terror and death."

Yeah, that should work well against the Religion of Peace. Unfortunately, Muslims can pray, too, and they ain't praying for peace because they think they already have it (if only they can kill everyone that doesn't believe in their god).

According to the website www.thereligionofpeace.com this brings the total to 1165 murders by Religion of Peace faithful in 147 attacks in just the last 30 days.

They are going for another record year!

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    What can we expect today?

2016.03.27 (Pakistan)
    A massive suicide blast targeting Christian families celebrating Easter leaves over seventy dead, half of whom were children.

2016.03.26 (Nigeria)
    Boko Haram gunmen open fire on a group of villagers, killing four.

2016.03.25 (Yemen)
    Three al-Qaeda suicide bombings leave twenty-five dead.

2016.03.25 (Iraq)
    Forty-one innocents are blown to bits by a Fedayeen suicide bomber at a soccer game.

2016.03.24 (Scotland)
    An Ahmadi religious minority is killed by a radical Muslim after wishing Christians a Happy Easter.

This is what "reasonable" Muslims can expect from their co-religions if they dare to try to actually behave as "The Religion of Peace."

2016.03.23 (Syria)
    Ahrar al-Sham snipers pick off two civilians.
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good link, lead me to a few others. Video about Islam and Easter Attack was one of them,, must have had it ready.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d_x7oRXYwc

This person has some other videos,, need to review,, good thing I don't work.

Found this quote on another site:
    INSIDE EVERY LIBERAL IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,489 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Fundamentalist Muslims have become a problem.

I wonder if a suicide bomber during the hajj would have any affect?

slim%20pickens_zpsevnmvemt.jpg
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,331 ******
    edited November -1
    It was certainly an interesting way for the Muslimes to celebrate the Ishtar holiday.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    spit on mecca and see them scream ...and our PC govt would send billions in reparations and a clean up crew.....with apologies for whoever would commit such a sin...and passes to blow up a few more thousand christian kids to feel better
  • Options
    edited November -1
    In all that he's done relative to Muhammadanism, Obama has aided and abetted Islam, fundamental Muslims, radical Muslims, and Islamic terrorists, which are all the same thing.
    quote:Originally spoken by Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan"Islam is Islam."For the benefit of DaveJ, our resident anti-Semite, that means there are no fundamentalist Muslims, no radical Muslims, and no moderate Muslims; there are only Muslims.

And if you don't believe that, please note that the Koran prescribes the death penalty for those who disagree with the teachings of Muhammad.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Here we are, the explanation why Muhammadans aren't responsible for their actions:quote:And so one Muslim cleric, Sheikh Khalid Yasin, concluded: "God is very straightforward about this - not we Muslims, not subjective, the Sharia is very clear about it, the punishment for samesexuality, bestiality or anything like that is death. We don't make any excuses about that, it's not our law - it's the Koran."The difference between Islam and other religions, is that when Muslims do bad, evil things, they are merely doing what their god tells them; when members of other religions do evil, they are doing what God tells them not to do.

"We don't make any excuses...it's the Koran."
  • Options
    edited November -1
    we should STOP making excuses for muslim violence too...take it to their level and apply immediate retribution
  • Options
    llama girlllama girl Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am sooooooooooo tired of my god is better than your's so I have to kill you.
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by llama girl

Then don't read the Old Testament unless it's prophecy about the coming redeemer.The Christ has got it right while The Jews and Muhammad's got it wrong. Time will tell.

serf

https://carm.org/did-jesus-come-to-bring-peace-or-not

Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

And He said to them, "But now, whoever has a money belt is to take it along, likewise also a bag, and 1whoever has no sword is to sell his coat and buy one.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by serf

Then don't read the Old Testament unless it's prophecy about the coming redeemer.The Christ has got it right while The Jews and Muhammad's got it wrong. Time will tell.

serf

Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

And He said to them, "But now, whoever has a money belt is to take it along, likewise also a bag, and 1whoever has no sword is to sell his coat and buy one.
    So it's obvious that you do not understand that particular verse.
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tallcharlie

serf

I am sure you don't either. After all his kingdom is not of this realm however the author of the posted link is right.

Protect your family and use your talents to bring peace and posterity.Do not murder your fellow man however you may kill to defend yourself and family from evil.

Thou shall not kill in the ten commandments should be Thou shall not murder & there is a big difference between the two meanings.

One last thing to remember is that the love of money is the root of all evil. Many super rich people purport to say they do notlove money but they lie.

serf

http://independenttrader.org/war-on-cash-a-piece-of-a-bigger-puzzle.html

The increase of money supply rests at the foundation of the inflationary escape from the debt crisis. It is also under tight control of the BIS (Bank of International Settlements). For a period of time one central bank starts printing money and then reduces the money supply. Then another central bank takes its place. In 2008 the FED started printing then followed by the Bank of Japan and the Swiss Central Bank. Today the `mad' ECB destroys the euro. The supply of money is increased in a way to make sure there is no loss of credibility of respective currency, sudden hyperinflation or losing control over the system.

In case the trend accelerates, debt can be cut by 7-10% each year. Unfortunately the debt itself does not disappear. It is being paid by a hidden inflationary tax. In other words, government creates circumstances for the creditors to be paid by using money from those people who have savings. Together with the level of savings falling, the middle class diminishes and society becomes impoverished and increasingly dependent on the state.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tallcharlie

serf

I am sure you don't either. After all his kingdom is not of this realm however the author of the posted link is right.

Protect your family and use your talents to bring peace and posterity.Do not murder your fellow man however you may kill to defend yourself and family from evil.

Thou shall not kill in the ten commandments should be Thou shall not murder & there is a big difference between the two meanings.

One last thing to remember is that the love of money is the root of all evil. Many super rich people purport to say they do notlove money but they lie.

serf

http://independenttrader.org/war-on-cash-a-piece-of-a-bigger-puzzle.html

The increase of money supply rests at the foundation of the inflationary escape from the debt crisis. It is also under tight control of the BIS (Bank of International Settlements). For a period of time one central bank starts printing money and then reduces the money supply. Then another central bank takes its place. In 2008 the FED started printing then followed by the Bank of Japan and the Swiss Central Bank. Today the `mad' ECB destroys the euro. The supply of money is increased in a way to make sure there is no loss of credibility of respective currency, sudden hyperinflation or losing control over the system.

In case the trend accelerates, debt can be cut by 7-10% each year. Unfortunately the debt itself does not disappear. It is being paid by a hidden inflationary tax. In other words, government creates circumstances for the creditors to be paid by using money from those people who have savings. Together with the level of savings falling, the middle class diminishes and society becomes impoverished and increasingly dependent on the state.

Matthew 10:34. Serf, you might want to refer to a couple of the explanations of this verse that are easily found on the web.

Wiki says, "One main interpretation of this statement is that "sword" means "division". It indicates that following Jesus may not bring peace to a family, but may "split" - the sword plays as a metaphor in this regard. In other words, those who believe in Jesus will be divided or separated from those who don't. Children, or the new generation who believe in Christ, would be set against parents and they would be enemies within their own household." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/But_to_bring_a_sword

I don't have time to either argue with or educate you, so I'll let these other, more learned sources do the job for me.
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    if we applied warfare with modern weapons like the Mongols did earlier in history , there would be NO,NADA, NONE, ZIP problem remaining in 30 days...but current ROE are set forth by politicians( swear word) not warriors