In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hilary's Mouth

DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
edited April 2016 in Politics
Looked at AOL yesterday and noticed a Hilary ad that didn't look quite right. They had pasted a smiling mouth and set of nice straight white teeth onto her ugly yellow toothed mule mouth.

Comments

• Options
    papernickerpapernicker Member Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    what ever is in there it's enuff to take a big bite out of your wallet
  • Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    llama girlllama girl Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No one ever mentions her face lift!
  • Options
    tallcharlietallcharlie Member Posts: 673 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by llama girl
    Holy Mary, Mother of God! She's had a face lift? And she still looks that bad? That woman is ugly enough to haunt a three story house in a good neighborhood!

Even if she wasn't such a dishonest, duplicitous, overbearing, criminal, incompetent, self-aggrandizing, arrogant, immoral, unethical, (did I mention lying?), *, who other than a blind person would want that face representing our country?
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tallcharlie
    Holy Mary, Mother of God! She's had a face lift? And she still looks that bad? That woman is ugly enough to haunt a three story house in a good neighborhood!

Even if she wasn't such a dishonest, duplicitous, overbearing, criminal, incompetent, self-aggrandizing, arrogant, immoral, unethical, (did I mention lying?), *, who other than a blind person would want that face representing our country?

Well said.
    To answer your question, Trump supporters. No poll shows him beating her in the general even with that face.
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,294 ******
    edited November -1
    If my dog had a face like that, I'd shave its * and teach it to walk backwards.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    sandwarriorsandwarrior Member Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Smitty500mag
    ec248228-875f-4593-b3b3-6205ce650c8b_zpstsu8ahde.jpg

I'll bet $50 she ain't about to give a * with that mouth.....
  • Options
    tallcharlietallcharlie Member Posts: 673 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    quote:Originally posted by tallcharlie

Well said.
    To answer your question, Trump supporters. No poll shows him beating her in the general even with that face.
    They do now.