In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Trump Wins because...

pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
edited May 2016 in Politics
....he started his trek across the South , and united the southern vote.....then he turned North and you know what happened....I would say his strategy was excellent! I think he is what the nation needs , a "Patriot".

Comments

• Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Love you like a brother Paul, but saying you think something about The Donald is a stretch. It is more like you feel these things about him.

I can ONLY judge a man, including The Donald, by his past actions and words. The Donald offers little comfort to those of us seeking a Constitutional form of government. I am seeking a President that understands and respect the Founders intent of limited Government and power reserved to the States or the People.

The Donald has proven by his past to have situational ethics and positions. This man will deal with Schumer, Pelosi, Durbin and every other power broker (D). Any dealing we get with people like those above means we lose freedom or pay more for more government.

Ted Cruz has a long positive track record of consistent understanding and support for the Constitution and limited Government.
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    Love you like a brother Paul, but saying you think something about The Donald is a stretch. It is more like you feel these things about him.

I can ONLY judge a man, including The Donald, by his past actions and words. The Donald offers little comfort to those of us seeking a Constitutional form of government. I am seeking a President that understands and respect the Founders intent of limited Government and power reserved to the States or the People.

The Donald has proven by his past to have situational ethics and positions. This man will deal with Schumer, Pelosi, Durbin and every other power broker (D). Any dealing we get with people like those above means we lose freedom or pay more for more government.

Ted Cruz has a long positive track record of consistent understanding and support for the Constitution and limited Government.
    Bruce, you are in my hall of fame, but my position is,if we don't elect some one like Trump, the Constitution want matter...Cruz can't win if ever one on GB forums voted for him..I do business all across America, and its either Trump or some Democrat...I choose the former...Do I like Trump ? Not at all, but I like his movement..he has Americas ear... why not try some one new rather than settle for Hilary
  • Options
    gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump wins because....Billery is even worse. There have been a lot of bad elections but the choices this time are the worst possibly in the entire history of the Republic.
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost

Long positive track record ? Thought he started in 2013 ?

L.T.Cruz 'Pants on fire" statements:
    http://www.politifact.com/personalities/ted-cruz/statements/byruling/pants-fire/

The part in red,, is L.T.Cruz the best choice? Think Trump will accomplish more, quicker than a Professional Politician. It is becoming more evident that L.T.Cruz will say or do almost anything if he thinks it will gain him the Presidency.