In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

obama taks about Trump

o b juano b juan Member Posts: 1,941 ✭✭
edited May 2016 in Politics
Obamas words today in a press conference.

" He has a long record that need to be investigated"

"We need to check the statements he has made in the past""

My question is why didnt anyone really do that with this stinking pile of hatred.

"Choom Gang"

"If things get dicey I will stand with the Muslims..

and how many more did the media and the Dems or Repubs not really check out this Lying sob that was not qualified to be president because he was a Indonesian citizen.

There is so much more.

the News media and the POLS and citizens of this country were ashamed of a past that we did not creat and allowed him a free pass, only because he was half black.

He has more balls than an elephat to ask us to look @ Trumps past[:(!]

Comments

• Options
    m88.358winm88.358win Member Posts: 7,272 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump needs a special prosecutor to use the RICO statute and see what really happened during this criminal's reign of terror. They should ruin him financially like they did Dick Nixon.

[:(!]
  • Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Remember guys, he's really the same as Hillary.

I know that because people here keep saying so.
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wouldn't have expected him to be complimentary or supportive. It goes with the territory, nothing to get your panties bound up over it. Look at Trump, he said all sorts of fabricated nasty crap about Cruz, the minute Cruz bows out and Trump is gushing about what a great competitor Cruz was. It is all a big game to these hoolighans. The entire thing a charade for the masses to eat up.
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Darkest lowest day in Presidential history. A moron President holds a news conference to talk about the opposing candidate. Are you kidding me? The president of the United States has no other important things to do? Then he has announced he will go promoting the Democrat leader for president. He is the worst example of a president ever. I cannot wait till that muslin low life is out of the white house.
  • Options
    gjshawgjshaw Member Posts: 14,697 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by select-fire
    Darkest lowest day in Presidential history. A moron President holds a news conference to talk about the opposing candidate. Are you kidding me? The president of the United States has no other important things to do? Then he has announced he will go promoting the Democrat leader for president. He is the worst example of a president ever. I cannot wait till that muslin low life is out of the white house.

+1
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    if HE keeps making STOOPID statements maybe, just maybe his own followers may get a little smarter