In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Paul Ryan "not ready" to endorse Trump?

slingerslinger Member Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
edited May 2016 in Politics
Guess he hasn't gotten his check yet.

Comments

• Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ryan needs to go at best and a lousy established Politican
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,801 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Paul Ryan is an embarrassment to GOP and would more than likely be endorsing a pantsuit. He is a proven loser at best.
  • Options
    poshposh Member Posts: 360 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ryan lost me when he went along with Obamas' last budget that will increase the National Debt by 2 Trillion dollars and eliminated any ceiling on the Debt until March, 2017. He's just another politician who is more interested in his career than the country.

I try to remember that if I earned $40,000 a year it would take me
    25 million years to earn a trillion dollars.
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ryan needs to find a job that you don't need loyalty...
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ryan is waiting for party boss John McCain to forgive Trump for his calus remarks...[;)]
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Republican Party needs burning down
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie
    Ryan needs to find a job that you don't need loyalty...

He has one! Have you ever seen the reelection rate of these piles of dung? He sure as hell ain't loyal to the voters.
  • Options
    slingerslinger Member Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Captplaid
    The Republican Party needs burning down

So do the dems.
    I'm a registered Eep. but not too proud of it. Gotta be something to vote in the primaries here.
    I'm really getting to believe they're only out for themselves and the hell with us. I know there have to be a couple of exceptions, but I can't figure out who they might be.
    They've developed a really good racket; all 80% of the attorneys.
    And after the last two presidential elections, I'm sure as heck not very proud of our peers.
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I applaud him for not taking the easy route and just jumping on the Trump train. Had he just said those words and the Trumplodytes would be singing his praises.
  • Options
    SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shilowar
    I applaud him for not taking the easy route and just jumping on the Trump train. Had he just said those words and the Trumplodytes would be singing his praises.

It doesn't mean a lot. Regardless of what he is up to he has to start this way. Considering the course of the primary he can't just support without at least acting like there are conversations and deep thinking. That's the only way he can pull in voters that are unsure but willing to take his lead. It's a process.
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Donald Trump!...National Treasure....Mt. Rushmore Candidate!
  • Options
    hobo9650hobo9650 Member Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ryan is standing on his foreskin with both feet.

Trump will drop him like a hot rock as soon as he is elected.
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hobo9650

Considering that Ryan is the Speaker of the House and in fact controls the agenda of the house, and thus controls all legislation brought up for a vote. Assuming the Republicans retain the majority, and vote Ryan as speaker again(no reason to think otherwise). Trump will have to work with him. As much as some of you moronic Trump supporters would like to see if be a dictator, even if he wins he still answers to the process. So Trump can bloviate and talk tough all he wants, but Ryan is setting the tone right now that he is not going to be bullied by that POS.
  • Options
    dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,953 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shilowar
    quote:Originally posted by hobo9650

Considering that Ryan is the Speaker of the House and in fact controls the agenda of the house, and thus controls all legislation brought up for a vote. Assuming the Republicans retain the majority, and vote Ryan as speaker again(no reason to think otherwise). Trump will have to work with him. As much as some of you moronic Trump supporters would like to see if be a dictator, even if he wins he still answers to the process. So Trump can bloviate and talk tough all he wants, but Ryan is setting the tone right now that he is not going to be bullied by that POS.

Yet Ryan bows at the feet of Obama! Don