In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Crooked Hillarys latest lie

droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
edited May 2016 in Politics
Didn't last a week.

On Tuesday, MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell asked her outright: "Have you been contacted - or your representatives contacted - by the FBI to set up an interview" over her e-mail mess?

Clinton gave a flat "no."

The articles BEST part:
If Clinton tells you the sun is about to rise in the East, it's probably wise to keep one eye on the West.

http://nypost.com/2016/05/06/hillarys-latest-email-lie-didnt-even-last-a-week/

Comments

• casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    New York Post. Did this appear in print or just on line?

Did the paper cover this as a news story? The last line is the only part that would make it an opinion piece. The rest should be news except it is from a Clinton and it is about lying.
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by casper1947
    New York Post. Did this appear in print or just on line?

Did the paper cover this as a news story? The last line is the only part that would make it an opinion piece. The rest should be news except it is from a Clinton and it is about lying.

The link is from nypost.com and has other news and many sections. Just curious, why ask ? I'd say there is probably an overall difference in the electronic and paper editions ?

Maybe it isn't news? Not much new news in the fact that Crooked Clinton Billary has problems with the Truth, the whole Truth and Nothing but the Truth.
  • casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That was my point. Official party news in print others on line.
    I do not know if the POST is as bad as the TIMES.