In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Bin Laden?s Body Picture Will Never Be Released

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2016 in Politics
Well it's because he was shot too many times by the Special Forces at the scene? Body was mutilated beyond recognition?

serf

http://www.businessinsider.com/photo-of-bin-ladens-body-wont-ever-be-shown-2016-5

"Now you know the real reason that the Obama administration has not released pictures of Osama Bin Laden's corpse. To do so would show the world a body filled with a ridiculous number of gunshot wounds," Murphy wrote. "The picture itself would most likely cause an international scandal, and investigations would be conducted that could uncover other operations, activities that many will do anything to keep buried."

Comments

• spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    who gives a s--t if the pics OFFEND ANYONE...fed up with the BS attitude we have to treat those the behead, butcher, and burn anyone with special reverence...slice em , dice em , grind em into grit and gristle
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    who gives a s--t if the pics OFFEND ANYONE...fed up with the BS attitude we have to treat those the behead, butcher, and burn anyone with special reverence...slice em , dice em , grind em into grit and gristle

Well they need to appear that they are the nicer aggressor and their side is the one with moral authority but dead is dead regardless how civilized you appear. Don't piss on one either (dead bodies) you bad boys! [:)]

serf
  • truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It would serve no political purpose to show the photos of a dead body identified as OBL. History will eventually show that the raid, and killing of someone identified to the public as OBL, was noting more than a tool to ensure the re-election of BHO.
  • jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't care if they put him in a chipper. Nothing was bad enough for that animal. How many little children did that monster kill in the name of Allah?? It's hard to believe that humans like him exist. Hitler incarnate. I fear there are a lot more.
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Want to know the BAD part ??

Osama is BACK in the form of his son.

The younger Bin Lauden said:

quote:"The Islamic umma (nation) should focus on jihad in al-Sham (Syria). and unite the ranks of mujahedeen," he said. "There is no longer an excuse for those who insist on division and disputes now that the whole world has mobilised against Muslims."

Looks like they noticed everyone is against cowardly murders in particular, the Muslime kind.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/05/12/could-osama-bin-ladens-son-future-leader-al-qaeda/84270194/
  • bobmoranbobmoran Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Until I see a bullet-riddled corpse of Bin Laden, I will be convinced he is a senior advisor to Nobama! [;)]
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bobmoran
    Until I see a bullet-riddled corpse of Bin Laden, I will be convinced he is a senior advisor to Nobama! [;)]
    I think some one was killed, but don't think it was OBL...I think it was done to insure Bonzo's reelection...