In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Trump clinton debate

llama girlllama girl Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2016 in Politics
I think this a good starting point.
First thing Trump should say a such a debate, If you don't say anything about my hair I won't say anything about your face lift.
Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,473 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump should start with:

Either you knowingly sent classified information on an unsecured email account or are too stupid to know classified information when you see it.

In either case, you have proven yourself to be incompetent and unworthy of the job you seek. Convince me that the Americanpeople and I should waste our time listening to anything you have to say.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus
    Trump should start with:

Either you knowingly sent classified information on an unsecured email account or are too stupid to know classified information when you see it.

In either case, you have proven yourself to be incompetent and unworthy of the job you seek. Convince me that the Americanpeople and I should waste our time listening to anything you have to say.

Damn
  • Options
    jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Would you defend the country the same way you did Benghasi??
    How many speeches did you give to financial institutions that you are going to regulate, for $250,000.00 each? Did Iran contribute to your "charitable institution" also? ETC. ETC.
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump should start with:

In either case, you have proven yourself to be incompetent and unworthy of the job you seek. Convince me that the American people and I should waste our time listening to anything you have to say.

That would be perfect. It is Trump like, a reasonable statement and straight to the point the Hillary is a lying, cheating Elite hag from hell.
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,260 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    Trump should start with:

In either case, you have proven yourself to be incompetent and unworthy of the job you seek. Convince me that the American people and I should waste our time listening to anything you have to say.

That would be perfect. It is Trump like, a reasonable statement and straight to the point the Hillary is a lying, cheating Elite hag from hell.

Yep. And it's too bad Trump will never say it.[V]
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    Trump should start with:

Because Trump has been so timid in the debates so far.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rack Ops
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    Trump should start with:

Because Trump has been so timid in the debates so far.
    Timidity has little to do with it.
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    edited November -1
    If you don't think Trump is going to go after Clinton in the debates,you are going to be disappointed.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    If you don't think Trump is going to go after Clinton in the debates,you are going to be disappointed.
    I never said that, nor implied it. My belief, based on his record, is that Trump will skip right past useful arguments to ad hominem and worthless attacks that will, in effect, accomplish nothing but further alienating him from various sections of the voting populace. It is my sole assertion that he would say nothing so near as intelligent as what Don McManus proffered.
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Trump isn't "further alienating" himself. He's gaining ground. Depending on the poll you are looking at, he is either ahead or within the margin of error...other polls have Clinton up somewhat. It's the very definition of a neck and neck race.

Conventional wisdom is that hillary will bounce back up once she puts away Bernie....but conventional wisdom ignores just how much people hate hillary clinton.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Trump isn't "further alienating" himself.
    Yet.
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    tallcharlietallcharlie Member Posts: 673 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hope Trump is smart enough not to debate Clinton. If he does, that lying b***h is sure to say anything to discredit him and prove her point, and the "unbiased" media will swear to everything she says.
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tallcharlie
    I hope Trump is smart enough not to debate Clinton.

Good luck....he will have to face off with a few times atleast. She'll be prepared for his attacks, and will make herself look like the victim. He will have to walk a tight rope to keep from appearing like he his victimizing a woman.
  • Options
    tallcharlietallcharlie Member Posts: 673 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shilowar
    quote:Originally posted by tallcharlie
    I hope Trump is smart enough not to debate Clinton.

Good luck....he will have to face off with a few times atleast. She'll be prepared for his attacks, and will make herself look like the victim. He will have to walk a tight rope to keep from appearing like he his victimizing a woman.
    Just so.