In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Obama to get another Nobel Medal?

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2016 in Politics
I know it's The Mirror rag Newspaper giving this story out but Yikes!
Aliens are for real?? What is it all about?

serf

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/white-house-evades-ufo-question-8053053

Barack Obama 'will reveal alien and UFO details held by the US before he leaves office'

Comments

• Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hope he releases everything known about aliens. Along with pictures and all alien artifacts. Don't forget to release the recipe for making gold.

It's becoming more apparent government had been taken over by aliens or ???????.

The people need to know.

space002.gif
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by droptop
    Hope he releases everything known about aliens. Along with pictures and all alien artifacts. Don't forget to release the recipe for making gold.

It's becoming more apparent government had been taken over by aliens or ???????.

The people need to know.

space002.gif

Your joking of course but then the numbers are piling up against this notion of being alone in the Universe.

serf

http://observer.com/2016/05/nasa-announces-discover-of-over-a-thousand-new-worlds-some-potentially-habitable/

The team says that based on Kepler data, there could be over 10 billion rocky planets orbiting in the habitable zone in the entire galaxy.
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    Of course we're not alone.

That is not news.
    ....tell me, have you been in communication with the "Third Kind"???....Will you share?....How much time left?....[:o)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    Of course we're not alone.

That is not news.
    ....tell me, have you been in communication with the "Third Kind"???....Will you share?....How much time left?....[:o)]

Avoided contact but I did see one enter a we-mans restroom.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Very Impressive Piece Prize
    barrack_obama_piece_prize.jpg
  • Options
    llama girlllama girl Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is amazing! I have UFO's in my kitchen. That's right Unidentified Frying Objects. Just saying.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    most of the aliens i am aware of reside in DC...freaking weirdos...and their call out hooting in the woods is "VOTE FOR ME"