In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Trump energy North Dakota

Comments

• Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump is pro business....and I like it![;)]
  • Options
    CaptainCrossmanCaptainCrossman Member Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    yeh Ted Cruz really hurt Trump bad....(laughter...)
    NOT !!
  • Options
    DirtyDawgDirtyDawg Member Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Every law that government passes/legislates does nothing to improve my liberty or ability to conduct business. Every law they pass, takes away liberty and hamstrings business owners. Government doesn't create jobs. The entire tax code needs repealed and started over. Any attempt to pass more legislation to create jobs, will only create more loopholes and benefit those in power or position to capitalize off of them. The system is broken, and this country is lost if they look to government to solve every problem.
  • Options
    cce1302cce1302 Member Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What's he going to do to repeal the "patriot" act, end the federal reserve, stop endless wars, shut down all the unconstitutional government agencies, and promote liberty?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    quote:Originally posted by us55840
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    Risk: Handing election to Clinton, loss of congress.

Benefit: Do you two really think he will change anything substantially if he wins ?

Based on what, exactly ?

He certainly has far more business sense and experience than either klinton or sanders....or would you prefer klinton or sanders in the white house?

Based on nothing, then ?

still haven't learned your lesson yet...have you...
    (laughter...)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by cce1302
    What's he going to do to repeal the "patriot" act, end the federal reserve, stop endless wars, shut down all the unconstitutional government agencies, and promote liberty?

maybe he'll hunt people like you down, throw you in jail, where you belong.
    because if you're still naysaying, you are the enemy in disguise, and a Clinton/Obama operative
  • Options
    cce1302cce1302 Member Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by CaptainCrossman
    quote:Originally posted by cce1302

maybe he'll hunt people like you down, throw you in jail, where you belong.
    because if you're still naysaying, you are the enemy in disguise, and a Clinton/Obama operative

O yes I have been instructed to get back in line and keep my mouth shut because my vote belongs to whomever has an "R" after his or her name, else I will endure the thanks of Hillary (PBUH).
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If he doesn't start acting like an adult we won't be finding out what he will, or will not do.

A part of me still says this whole thing is some kind of sick joke.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner