In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Who Is Voting For Trump?

pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
edited June 2016 in Politics
I find it hard to believe,that when I ask folks if they voted for Trump,its almost like when I asked people if they voted for Bonzo!....Seems no one has voted for Trump?.....and certainley ,no one voted for Bonzo.....Now, I can count, and Trump has run the table on all his opposition ,up to the Gen. election..So, if no one voted for him,how has he been put in this position..Did you vote for Trump?[:o)]

Comments

• Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I did not vote for Trump in the primary

Will be voting for him in the General.
  • Options
    jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    reload999reload999 Member Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I voted for Trump in the FL primary and will again this November.
  • Options
    casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Voted for Cruz.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,465 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    then don,t piss and moan about what hillery will do that will affect every gun owner-user in the country. mr myopic.
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,013 ******
    edited November -1
    I voted for Cruz in the primary.

I will vote for Trump in November.

Not that it makes any difference. We don't elect the President anyway.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie
    I find it hard to believe,that when I ask folks if they voted for Trump,its almost like when I asked people if they voted for Bonzo!....Seems no one has voted for Trump?.....and certainley ,no one voted for Bonzo.....Now, I can count, and Trump has run the table on all his opposition ,up to the Gen. election..So, if no one voted for him,how has he been put in this position..Did you vote for Trump?[:o)]

Trump eventually did outlast all of the other republican contenders, but he clearly did not win every state in which he ran.

Nor will he in November.

I did not vote for Trump, nor will I.
    Some how I knew your answer before you posted it...You voted for Hillary![:o)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    If you vote for a man who either cannot or will not win, are you voting for Hillary ?

I remember a bunch of people saying Trump couldn't win the GOP nomination....many continued doing so right up until Cruz and Kasich finally dropped out.

I wouldn't consider anyone running against Hillary to be a sure loser.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rack Ops
    If you vote for a man who either cannot or will not win, are you voting for Hillary ?

I remember a bunch of people saying Trump couldn't win the GOP nomination....many continued doing so right up until Cruz and Kasich finally dropped out.

I wouldn't consider anyone running against Hillary to be a sure loser.
    Barz is a Govt. Worker that supports the Dem. Obit. for the USA...
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,800 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Will do so proudly. Those who vote NO are all Clinton enablers.
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,336 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Marc1301
    Voted for Cruz.
    +1
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    royc38royc38 Member Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I voted for him in the primary, and I WILL vote for him in November.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    any one with a IQ greater than 10 who has listened to hillery knows what she thinks of the second admendment and the american people owning firearms, you better believe if hillery gets into the white house we will be in a world of hurt. mr myopic.
  • Options
    TfloggerTflogger Member Posts: 3,286 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I will be voting against the left.
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I will NOT vote for Trump here in Ohio, but he will win this state.
  • Options
    MMOMEQ-55MMOMEQ-55 Member Posts: 13,134
    edited November -1
    Those who say they won't vote for Trump will be helping Hellory win.

Trump may not be the most likable person for the job but I think he will do more for this country than any prez we have had in years.

He has my vote and has had it from day one. The republicans have turned their back on the American people.

I find that most who do not like Trump have not actually looked into the history of the man. e is far from perfect but he has created more jobs. Done more for minorities and wants to close down our borders until we can get an actual hold on who is coming into this country. In this day and time a tight border is necessary with all the terrorist wanting to do harm to our country.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    even if you have to hold your nose to vote for trump, it will be the better of the other choice we have. if you enjoy your rights to own and use firearms there is no other choice open for a true user of firearms. mr myopic.
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Voting for Trump, absentee ballot. Won't return to U.S. until 2017.

Need to offset the Kardashian vote:

When Cordell asked Kardashian to give the audience an idea to change the world, she answered, "Gun control."
    http://time.com/3943053/kim-kardashian-gun-control-feminism/

Well,, below the shoulders she's OK.

kim-kardashian.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1

Trump eventually did outlast all of the other republican contenders, but he clearly did not win every state in which he ran.

Nor will he in November.

I did not vote for Trump, nor will I.
    ....because??????[:o)]
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,588 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I will vote for him
    JMHO
    the other choice I know will screw us so bad in so many ways [B)]
    the old cartoon with the mouse with its head caught in the trap and the line of mice behind it to have a turn that will be us in the trap
    if the old battle ax wins no doubt about it [:(!][:(!]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    barzilla, you can lead a horse to water, but you can,t make him drink. you have to know what hillery,s stand is on gun owners rights and her give away programs. if you want to support hillery thats your right, but what the hell are you doing on a net gun site? mr myopic.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by eastbank
    barzilla, you can lead a horse to water, but you can,t make him drink. you have to know what hillery,s stand is on gun owners rights and her give away programs. if you want to support hillery thats your right, but what the hell are you doing on a net gun site? mr myopic.
    I don't think Barz is a man?....I think Barz is an idea brought on by a "Moon" troll...or a Venus troll....she is hear to disrupt this forum. Trying to interject a middle of the road can kicker philosophy which will provide an easy way out of positive thought..
  • Options
    casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    I will NOT vote for Trump here in Ohio, but he will win this state.

That may be a little optimistic. Ohio is considered a "toss up" State. Most recent polls (5/22) have Trump 5% BEHIND. Ohio did go Democrat in 1992, 1996 2008 & 2012.
  • Options
    gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by eastbank
    even if you have to hold your nose to vote for trump, it will be the better of the other choice we have. if you enjoy your rights to own and use firearms there is no other choice open for a true user of firearms. mr myopic.

The problem this time is that the choices are so bad I need to hold my nose with both hands. That makes it hard to vote at all.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    then stick cotton in your nose holes and vote for the one who will not screw over your gun rights. mr myopic.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Cotton won't do it. It would take a gas mask at the minimum. Yes the 2nd amendment is important but have you thought about all the other issues a president has to deal with? Right now Trump is an embarrassment to the Republican Party do you really want him to embarrass the entire country? Yes the alterative is terrible. There really isn't any valid choice. We've had a lot of bad choices before but this is the worst I can think of in our entire history.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    i have lived thru a lot of democrate and republician presidents, but i realy believe hillery will stick it to the country big time with her programs and her hate for the second admendment, like no other president. i will set you a brand new gas mask if it will help you vote for trump. mr myopic.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    One vote in the Demokratik People's Republik of Kalifornia wouldn't make the slightest difference.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    here,s a gut check for you, when the second admendent is gone, how long do you think it will be before the other admendments will last? one by one they will be lost as their will not be any way to stop it. the rev war started because of the british marching to take powder,bullets and arms from the rebels and the rebels fought because they knew once the arms were taken they would never be free of british rule. it may sound far fetched today, but i assure you it sounded far fetched in the 1770,s too. the second admendment has nothing to do with hunting, but the ability to overthrow a oppressive government. if you want to give up your rights for a little peace,go ahead. but it will not be long before your little peace will be taken for one reason or another by a oppressive government. mr myopic.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    you may want to go on the huffypost, they will be more to your liking and thinking. mr myopic.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    It's all about ultimate concerns.

You seem to be making yours clear.
    Will Hillary give you an updated Gov. position when she is elected?[:o)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Who are you planning on vote for, barz?
  • Options
    wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We find ourselves in a very familiar situation, one that happens every 2-4-6 years, where we practice our own unique brand of insanity. On one side we have a woman who has no notable accomplishments other than being surrounded by scandal after scandal after scandal for decades. Who probably belongs in a federal prison if truth be known but is promoted by a totally corrupt media complex and the current idiot in chief as the most qualified person to ever seek the position. And the fix is in on her latest scandal.

And on the other side we have a businessman who has never held an elected office, who has a knack for putting his foot in his mouth from time to time, but who is also quite adept at speaking in a manner that seems to appeal to the general public. Who is willing to say things that professional politicians would never utter and over subjects that they also avoid like the plague.

These are our choices.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    It's all about ultimate concerns.

You seem to be making yours clear.
    Will Hillary give you an updated Gov. position when she is elected?[:o)]

Unlikely, since I am not a federal employee.

Why are you so interested in my personal affairs ?

Get a life of your own.
    Just trying to find out about you and your cause.[:o)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    your cause seems to be by your posts that people should give up their rights because others misuse them. how do you know who may be a mad man in the future? firearms could not do any of the killings with out a mad man pulling the trigger. if any one is intent on killing just about any thing can be used, gas,car,sissers, kitchen knife, golf club, baseball bat, these and many others have been used in the past and will be used in the future and the one thing thats common in all the killing is the person involved and not the item used to kill. myopic but not blind.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rack Ops
    Who are you planning on vote for, barz?

Did you think the answer would change ?

No, I just didn't see your first reply. No need to get pissy about it [:)]
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,755 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just look at some if the comments, it's like they are so pathetic when it comes to the 2nd - Peope listen, those who don't have sealed the deal, and this place won't be here , it's pretty simple. You with us, or against us, A vote for Hillary and I consider you an enemy of GunBroker and not welcome here. IF I owned GB , see you later. Try to use some type of sense when you type dung here. Hillary is the enemy period!