In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Are you kidding me?

penguinpenguin Member Posts: 596
edited June 2016 in Politics
Is anyone else ashamed to have Clinton and Trump represent the US as presidential candidates?

Comments

• pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by penguin
    Is anyone else ashamed to have Clinton and Trump represent the US as presidential candidates?
    ....I don't think they are Muslims,so it doesn't matter...[:o)]
  • Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hillary could only make it as a Democratic candidate. No one likes her. In terms of charisma and likeability, it would be like the GOP running Dick Cheney.

She's had two gift wrapped nominations blow up in her face...she may yet beat Bernie but only because the deck was stacked against him from the start.

Trump, in terms of temperment and style reminds me of the old school, union-backed populist candidate normally associated with Democratic machine politics.

Both parties have failed.
  • penguinpenguin Member Posts: 596
    edited November -1
    pwillie

Explain yourself if you can?
  • casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by penguin

Yes
  • jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes but Hillary is the only one more corrupt than what we have had in the past. I would be more ashamed to vote for the Same old crap we had before so it's Trump.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    this next election will go down as an S O S election ...(same ol s--t) till chelsea is elevated to sainthood for her turn
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    With such a large percentage of the population so morally and intellectually bankrupt, it seems the populace will be largely well represented.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes

BUT A-B-C
    Anybody But Clinton [the crooked murdering witch *]
  • jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mr.Perfect has a good point. The big problem is the voters. Ignorant, lazy, freeloading 40%. Just go ask people on the street who they are voting for. One girl who is a bank teller asked me why should I vote it doesn't effect my life any?
    A lot of this is the fault of the Education system. The dumbing down of America is paying off for the Democrats.