In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Anti-gunner tearing up gun show signs

meunkemeunke Member Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2016 in Politics
Anti-gunner in my area tore up gun show signs and then bragged about it on Facebook. Here's the picture he posted:

guy_zpshqmqadmy.jpg

This is is FB profile. https://www.facebook.com/richard.zind.5

I private messaged him the picture and a personal message. The message content was civil and without obscenities or name calling, but pointed and suggested that he act like a man and return what he unjustly took because, like violence, theft as a political weapon simply means you are admitting your argument is bankrupt enough that it can't win in civil discourse.

I'd recommend everyone who wishes to to send him a personal message via facebook in the same manner. If anyone else does so, please be civil but firm in your words. Remember, unlike them, we don't have to resort to lies, theft and violence to try to win our argument. We're the ones with justice and the Constitution on our side.

Comments

• Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,778 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wonder if he could/would still do that with a broken arm.
  • Options
    tallcharlietallcharlie Member Posts: 673 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is a well-worn liberal technique: claim that your position represents the high ground and thus justifies whatever actions you take, either legal or illegal.

Liberals are too stupid to realize that this automatically discredits their position.

Richard Zinn is nothing but a poor poseur.
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The same tolerance as those on the left that assault abortion protesters and Trump supporters. I imagine the owner of the signs isn't going to waste the time prosecuting but it would be fun to find out he was prosecuted for theft.