In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

TWA 800 - was it a dry run for Bengazzi?

Franz?Franz? Member Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2016 in Politics
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/07/hillary_gorelick_and_the_corruption_of_the_twa_800_case.html

Gee, election coming soon
Looked good for Bill
Terror alarms going off around the globe

What rug to sweep this fecal lump under???

Comments

• Options
    allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,242 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Kallstrom is still interviewed regularly on the news, he is a respected former FBI administrator.
    But not respected by me. This story stinks to high heaven. I have seen a dozen interviews with people who saw a missle take that plane out, including one who was a fighter pilot and had fired anti aircraft missles and knew just what they looked like.
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,336 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by allen griggs
    Kallstrom is still interviewed regularly on the news, he is a respected former FBI administrator.
    But not respected by me. This story stinks to high heaven. I have seen a dozen interviews with people who saw a missle take that plane out, including one who was a fighter pilot and had fired anti aircraft missles and knew just what they looked like.
    I've seen some of those same interviews. Except for complicit media, there is no explanation why what passed for an investigation was some how acceptable.[xx(]
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Interesting food for thoght...
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    llama girlllama girl Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    With the record of all the people dying around the clintons, I just wonder who was on flight 800 that they wanted dead?!?!