In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

policewoman tazes,shoots,kills man for car sticker

CaptainCrossmanCaptainCrossman Member Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2016 in Politics
http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/investigative/wp/2015/12/26/2015/12/26/a-year-of-reckoning-police-fatally-shoot-nearly-1000/

white policewoman tazes, shoots, kills man for having an expired inspection sticker on car in Pa.

both white people

in his own back yard

then she got away with it. she would have fried in the damned electric chair, if I was the judge.

WTH is training these police ?

watch the video. the gov't is pitting the police against all of us- for stupid reasons. I'm starting to think, they want us all DEAD.

if this is what happens over a $50 sticker on a car, there should be no more inspection of cars, period. not worth it.

Comments

• Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    When confronted by a LEO,you have 3 responses,initially.
    Yes sir
    No sir
    I do not understand sir.
    From there,you do whatever is needed to deescalate the situation.
  • Options
    bigoutsidebigoutside Member Posts: 19,443
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishkiller41
    Yes sir
    No sir
    I do not understand sir.

If it's a mam, then calling her "sir" might not de-escalate. [;)]
  • Options
    FrogdogFrogdog Member Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You're definitely on to something. Maybe, just maybe it's Skynet. They're not even real people. The machines have become self-aware and implemented terminators disguised as police to get rid of us all.

P.S. Don't you have a Junior Black Panther Party meeting to get to?
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    For a straight jacket test dummy, you sure have lasted longer here than I figured you would.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    Franz?Franz? Member Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bigoutside
    quote:Originally posted by fishkiller41
    Yes sir
    No sir
    I do not understand sir.

If it's a mam, then calling her "sir" might not de-escalate. [;)]

If the officer is female and Black calling her Mam will cause her to run you after asking what Penal Institution you just got out of.
    Trust me!
  • Options
    riflemikeriflemike Member Posts: 10,599
    edited November -1
    how bout mammy
  • Options
    jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There is no doubt some bad and stupid cops but not many. I for one am real tired of all this anti police crap. I am very pro police. where in the hell would this country be without them. Good police that compose way more than 99% of them do not like this sort of thing either.
    The News media is promoting these incidences for money sake. Get a brain and don't be used by the Media. The liberal Media who promotes this stuff is owned by the DNC.
    With All Sharpton having visited the white house more than 50 times who do you think is behind all this BLM and anti cop movement.
    Hate cop propaganda plays right into the hands of the Democrats,Clinton, Obama agenda. Unless you have been in law enforcement you have no idea just how evil some people are. Some people have no sense of good or evil whatsoever.
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    referring to her as "Sissy" may trigger a few rounds..[:o)]
  • Options
    eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    go with the flow and keep quite and see the officer in court if needed. you know they are armed,so why give them a ration of crap. mr myopic.