In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Why don't WHITES congregate like BLACKS?

bigt7mmbigt7mm Member Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭
edited July 2016 in Politics
Why is it that every time there is a racial issue, blacks are marching,protesting, doing everything they can to cause racial divide and we do nothing?

They seem to be very connected and organized while we seem to sit around and complain about issues on a gun forum, if at all.

Are we all too busy working, or what?

Comments

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,555 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think you got it close working to pay bills support the family and pay taxes so the others can be free to protest drive any where any time to support the cause .
    I have stated many times all the gun owners should take a clue from the protester's . shut down the towns and roads nothing moves until we regain the rights given to us , example is Cal. if all the gun owners would just keep there * home or park in the middle of the roads until the local government POS see they mean business
  • Options
    WranglerWrangler Member Posts: 5,788
    edited November -1
    We have jobs to go to.
  • Options
    skicatskicat Member Posts: 14,431
    edited November -1
    For the most part we have very full lives and we also tend to leave others alone.
  • Options
    goldeneagle76goldeneagle76 Member Posts: 4,359
    edited November -1
    I take care of my kids. Other than work, they get all of my time.
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I spend all of my time oppressing black folks....don't have time to go to rallies.
  • Options
    eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    i think a reason we don,t do that bababooey is because we risk our gun rights by being arrested and charged, and convicted. while most gang bangers and minorities don,t care and carry firearms legal or no any wayt. mr myopic.
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    African Mentality...
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Who can take off work to go march or show solidarity?

A lot of truth to the point that we are trying to work and pay taxes so the ones who don't have plenty of time to protest us.

[:D][:D][:D]quote:Originally posted by Rack Ops
    I spend all of my time oppressing black folks....don't have time to go to rallies.
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    THEY ARE BUSY WORKING TO PAY THE FORCED TAXATION TO SUPPORT THOSE THAT DONT AND HAVE TIME TO CONGREGATE AND * ABOUT HOW TOUGH IT IS
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Wrangler
    We have jobs to go to.

Bingo! When the money collapses then equal opportunity rioting will begin.

For Black it's more about no jobs or opportunity now so why not take out some hot headed white police (loses their jobs only meant here)and gain political opportunity for more hand outs,free training,a sliding scale for jobs and college entrances etc...! It's a win win for them.

serf
  • Options
    royc38royc38 Member Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Basically, its centered on intelligence and individuality. If you are of a higher intelligence, when you approach a problem you work to solve it. As a child (perceived lesser intelligence) you tend to act out when confronted with a situation. Bigt7mm stated earlier that they(blacks) seem to very connected and organized. I would say they are just the opposite. They (the mobs) have no connection and are organized by other people so they unwittingly do the bidding of someone else. Its always easier to let someone think for you. Throw in the entitlement mentality and mix in a few facts (very few) and there you have it. the perfect recipe for all you see on the news. The problem is that what they are doing in all reality is enforcing the mindset of hatred against them and proving it on a daily basis. Eventually it will become open season on them and then we may see another whole race of people in jeopardy of being eradicated which is not conducive to race relations. Sadly these people are doing exactly the opposite of what they should be doing. What they should be doing is basically be in "ambassador" mode. this is the theory that when you meet someone of a different race you should act as though this is the first time they have ever seen you (your race). You assume the role of showing everything that is the best of yourself. Likewise they should also reciprocate (whatever race they are). In this way the race hatred would disappear and the likes of Sharpton ,Obama, Duke,and Jackson race baiters would be out of business instantly.
  • Options
    Missouri Mule K30Missouri Mule K30 Member Posts: 2,092 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I firmly believe that the race baiters, they want to cultivate a racial divide. To have the liberal white guilt people cater to what ever they want to * about.
    The young black community has no idea what it was like in the pre civil rights days. The atmosphere for racial equality is light years ahead of what it used to be. The older sensible Africans have seen massive change in living conditions because everything is givin to them. 80 percent are satisfied with the progress, with the last 20 percent, always instigating hatred, like the tribal ancestors did and still do.
    Caucasians on the other hand do not want to stoop to the same level as the race baiters, acknowledging them would be to give them some credence about their cause.
    Labeling, like the KKK, NAZI, Aryan Supremacist groups, or any form of White Organizing automatically labels you by the guilt people as a hate group. If it is ok with other minority groups why not white?
    The original framers of the constitution, were older white gentlemen land owners who had insisted that to vote for any office, whether State or Federal that would be the qualifying way to legislate.
    Go figure, the amendments have changed some of the lifestyles of the different minority groups, the same rights to all not just to some.
    So why don't white groups RIOT in the streets?
    Common Sense, Honor, DISIPLINE, Conservatism, Pride, other reasons I am sure will be added by the good Citizens on this Forum.
    Have I missed something?
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thought the same thing and decided - didn't have time because of work.

Lots of folks have probably thought the same thing so did a Google lookup for:

"Why don't whites congregate like blacks"

dropped the caps took out the question mark and here are the more or less surprising results:

http://tinyurl.com/why-don-t-whites
  • Options
    deerhidedeerhide Member Posts: 224 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Ditch-Runner
    I think you got it close working to pay bills support the family and pay taxes so the others can be free to protest drive any where any time to support the cause .
    I have stated many times all the gun owners should take a clue from the protester's . shut down the towns and roads nothing moves until we regain the rights given to us , example is Cal. if all the gun owners would just keep there * home or park in the middle of the roads until the local government POS see they mean business
    You got it right my friend!
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Whites tend to speak softly and carry a very big stick. When all else fails and it becomes time to rattle the windows we tend to use overwhelming firepower then go home to momma.
  • Options
    tallcharlietallcharlie Member Posts: 673 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why aren't whites as violent as blacks?
    Why aren't whites as criminally inclined as blacks?
    Why aren't whites as dependent on welfare as whites?
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tallcharlie
    Why aren't whites as violent as blacks?
    Why aren't whites as criminally inclined as blacks?
    Why aren't whites as dependent on welfare as whites?

Because we are NOT irresponsible morons.

No hate. Fact