In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

blacks, muslims and whites

1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
edited July 2016 in Politics
so far it in this years mass murders

Muslims, San Bernardino 14, 49 orlando = 63

blacks , 5 Dallas , 3 Baton Rouge = 8

radical white America male = 0

feel free to add or correct me

Comments

• Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    I'm sure a white guy has wacked someone this year.Somewhere...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishkiller41
    I'm sure a white guy has wacked someone this year.Somewhere...

of course, but not a mass shooting, but if we start comparing daily shootings b vs w chicago alone wins
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You would be fired immediately over such reporting if you were working in the media, since you did not mention Dylan Roof of SC, Timothy McVeigh, Oklahoma, or the three activists that went missing in Mississipi back in the 1960s...or some isolated racist event of long ago that a white participated in, in the same breath when pointing to muslim terrorists or hate crimes against whites by black murderers. Politically correct reporting requires a serious touch of white guilt to be present in all cases.
    What's next?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by kimi
    You would be fired immediately over such reporting if you were working in the media, since you did not mention Dylan Roof of SC, Timothy McVeigh, Oklahoma, or the three activists that went missing in Mississipi back in the 1960s...or some isolated racist event of long ago that a white participated in, in the same breath when pointing to muslim terrorists or hate crimes against whites by black murderers. Politically correct reporting requires a serious touch of white guilt to be present in all cases.

i did say this year 2016
  • Options
    steve45steve45 Member Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just don't get "white guilt" Aol news showed a white gal at a black lives matter rally that was holding a sign that said "Im sorry" Sorry for what? Doesn't she know that black people kill each other in huge numbers to where anything the police do, or white people do to them is insignificant? quote:Originally posted by kimi
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1-fan
    quote:Originally posted by kimi

i did say this year 2016

[:)] I know, but politically correct reporting would require you to follow 2016 up with a "but" factor...such as, "...but we all remember the Jim Crow laws and the 400 years of slavery that has led up to where we are now...we're doing better but we have a long way to go." [:)]
    What's next?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    you are correct kimi

as far as the media ya ya ya lets drag crap up as far as the valentines day massacre to draw attention away from todays daily hood shootings

i saw them bring up columbine, Oakland once again claiming officers are out gunned, yet the 1033 program armed many agencies with the military's old m16's

one week they condemn militarized police, next they are outgunned, it all depends on the agenda to suit whatever makes BLM look innocent, and 2nd amendment supporters look bad
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1-fan
    you are correct kimi

as far as the media ya ya ya lets drag crap up as far as the valentines day massacre to draw attention away from todays daily hood shootings

i saw them bring up columbine, Oakland once again claiming officers are out gunned, yet the 1033 program armed many agencies with the military's old m16's

one week they condemn militarized police, next they are outgunned, it all depends on the agenda to suit whatever makes BLM look innocent, and 2nd amendment supporters look bad

The establishment powers that be will always support and defend those race oriented organizations that demonize certain people and symbols and want one freebie after another. They haven't figured out how to keep such an evil alliance alive and well nowadays, though, without catching flak 24/7, and that's the good news! We just won't go away.
    What's next?
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,786 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am totally befuddled.
    According to Barrack Obama, the DOJ, the DEMOCRAT controlled media and the DOJ, White Christian males and guns we should fear the most.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    wichita ks...state troopers lined up to block protesters from getting on and blocking I-35 ...city police were ready out of the way a couple of blocks away.....now the city put on a big barbie, wiener roast in a park to mix cops and residents in a PR effort , getting body cams and other items to modernize...interesting all the number of whites were working the barbie...all the blacks were snarfing up free food...one young blk male hollering to the tv camera "ya can't buy me, blah blah." oh yeah ....
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The REAL mass murderers:

http://heyjackass.com/

And some one asked why? LMAO@DAT