In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

WELL!

pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
edited July 2016 in Politics

Comments

• pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wonder what was in Chelse's dowry to get the Jew to marry her? [:o)]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    And you started so well.
    Touch a nerve?...Jewish history in your blood? Is the very word Jew like a bad word?.. BArzilla , are you real,or some ones imagination? Don't show me any political crap ...The Sec. Treas.. of the "Confederacy" was a Jew, and owned slaves...I have no beef with Jews...you know why?...I have Jewish relatives ,and have them over for dinner..[:o)]..
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie
    And you started so well.
    Touch a nerve?...Jewish history in your blood? Is the very word Jew like a bad word?.. BArzilla , are you real,or some ones imagination? Don't show me any political crap ...The Sec. Treas.. of the "Confederacy" was a Jew, and owned slaves...I have no beef with Jews...you know why?...I have Jewish relatives ,and have them over for dinner..[:o)]..

Assume it's to feed them?
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    chelsea made about $26K a minute for her big news job
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bet the Clinton grandchildren were made by a drunk dad on a very dark night. Having to look at the Chelsea mug in daylight would take the starch out of your pole.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by droptop
    And you started so well.

Southerners don't eat Semitics..LOL!...he point was ,she was married off because of her parents paying a person to do so...
    Assume it's to feed them?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    Bet the Clinton grandchildren were made by a drunk dad on a very dark night. Having to look at the Chelsea mug in daylight would take the starch out of your pole.

Statements like that indicate, to me, that you don't plan to run for President, ever. Try to be more P.C. [:D]

Chocolate_Ice_Cream-jpg
  • RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    Little Chelsea is the epitome of a "coyote date."
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rocklobster
    Little Chelsea is the epitome of a "coyote date."

Reminds me, have a Rooster and wanted to name it fugly. Wrote it down and asked how would you say this in Spanish:

FOO-GLEE ,, kind of a nice ring to it. Shout FOO-GLEE and he comes running.

Not a pleasant thought, what if the U.S has a Cliton dynasty,, like the Bush Dynasty...
    clinton_clinton.jpg

There is a family resemblance (My apology to coyotes).
  • llama girlllama girl Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ever noticed how much chelsea looks like vince foster?
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    be very careful......she is on the trail to be a President down the road...guarandamnteed...you could die of a barbell accident otherwise
  • Franz?Franz? Member Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wonder what was in Chelse's dowry to get the Jew to marry her? [:o)]

Pardon + release of his father from Federal Prison comes to mind, along with her $900,000 a year job with the Clinton Foundation right out of College.

Lenord Peltier went into the trash can to get Chelse off the Clinton grocery bill.