In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I'm a bigot endorses Trump

Franz?Franz? Member Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2016 in Politics
WASHINGTON - In his strongest denunciation of Donald J. Trump so far, President Obama on Tuesday said Mr. Trump was "unfit to serve as president" and urged the leaders of the Republican Party to withdraw their backing for his candidacy.

Mr. Obama said the Republican criticisms of Mr. Trump "ring hollow" if the party's leaders continue to support his bid for the presidency this fall, particularly in light of Republican criticisms of Mr. Trump for his attacks on the Muslim parents of an American soldier, Humayun Khan, who died in Iraq.

"The question they have to ask themselves is: If you are repeatedly having to say in very strong terms that what he has said is unacceptable, why are you still endorsing him?" Mr. Obama said at a news conference at the White House.

Mr. Obama said that in addition to Mr. Trump's comments about the Khan family, the Republican nominee had demonstrated that he was "woefully unprepared to do this job." The president said Mr. Trump lacked knowledge about Europe, the Middle East and Asia.

"This isn't a situation where you have an episodic gaffe. This is daily," Mr. Obama added. "There has to be a point at which you say, this is not somebody I can support for president of the United States, even if he purports to be a member of my party. The fact that that has not yet happened makes some of these denunciations ring hollow."

Comments

• Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I see this title lasting a while. [B)]
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,749 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am as qualified as Obama,,so he can shut up.
  • Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mr. Class Act strikes again........[xx(]
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,574 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    wow
    take a look in the mirror you POS
    and your mentor is a real piece of work herself ,

I am sure 24/7 they are working to "fix " the election in the favor of the queen of darkness and her flying monkeys
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Ditch-Runner
    wow
    take a look in the mirror you POS
    and your mentor is a real piece of work herself ,

I am sure 24/7 they are working to "fix " the election in the favor of the queen of darkness and her flying monkeys

Suppose there will be "hanging chads"? or just "pre-punched cards".
  • Options
    woodshed87woodshed87 Member Posts: 25,785
    edited November -1
    What was Wrong With Knee Grow[:I]
  • Options
    bigcitybillbigcitybill Member Posts: 4,891 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Apparrently a moderator didn't care for the headline, because
    if the author of the OP had changed it, it would show as edited.
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Obama is a very well spoken man, he is articulate and can read a teleprompter like a professional actor.

His Marxist/Muslim core beliefs is what gives me the ammo to despise the man.

Donald should beg for the (R) Elite leadership's denouncement, he should thank them for it. He should take Paul Ryan to lunch and stick him with the tab. He should slap a chin onto Mitch McConnell and tell Obama to kiss his Lily White *.

I will not vote for Trump but the Elite in DC (R) and (D) alike need their corrupt * tossed into the cleansing daylight of the truth.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    a jackal from the wilds of africa would make a better prez than the obamination and hildebeast..you would know that the jackal would sneak up behind and go for the throat ..just like these two AMERICAN sellouts have done countless times..the only reasons the two traitors are where they are is because of the LOW INFORMATION VOTERS who hide in their shell waiting for something to come FREE
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,309 ******
    edited November -1
    Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The present POTUS is the most audacious nothing that has ever been in the White House......It all started with the Beer in the garden ,learning session(Teachable Moment)....Trying to make cow dung into cabbage...What a rotten waste of 8 years...[:(]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I Was Just Wondering Thank You For Enlightening The Ol'Fat Man quote:Originally posted by bigcitybill
    if the author of the OP had changed it, it would show as edited.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I See Good Posts On this Thread So Far, All is Fine 'Til
    Godzilla Wakes Up And Starts Swatting Planes
  • Options
    Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,700 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Obama on Tuesday said Mr. Trump was "unfit to serve as president"Hmmm, isn't that the equivalent of the pot calling the kettle....... hmm, uh, oh wait!

If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!

• Options
    Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,700 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by woodshed87
    I Was Just Wondering Thank You For Enlightening The Ol'Fat Man quote:Originally posted by bigcitybill
    if the author of the OP had changed it, it would show as edited.It will show as edited by a Moderator also. It won't show if changed by an Administrator; so a green star changed it.

If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!

• Options
    edited November -1
    Still Waiting.........................quote:Originally posted by Old-Colts
    quote:Obama on Tuesday said Mr. Trump was "unfit to serve as president"Hmmm, isn't that the equivalent of the pot calling the kettle....... hmm, uh, oh wait!
  • Options
    bigcitybillbigcitybill Member Posts: 4,891 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    In the FBI, I think they call that a clue.
  • Options
    retroxler58retroxler58 Member Posts: 32,693 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ObLamma saying that Trump is "unfit" to serve as
    President is a huge endorsement!

That tells me that Oblamma and the rest of his party are skeeered of TRUMP!
  • Options
    Franz?Franz? Member Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I posted it, and I have no idea who changed the title. Joe Bidet coined the phrase Clean I'm a bigot back in the 08 cycle Primary.

I'm 107% certain since Bidet coined the phrase it is PawLickTickle correct.
    My cat agrees.
  • Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just my 2 cents- The unprecedented arrogance of Obama & Clinton is astonishing. This just speaks volumes of corruption on every level of Gov.
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,786 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by FrancF
    Just my 2 cents- The unprecedented arrogance of Obama & Clinton is astonishing. This just speaks volumes of corruption on every level of Gov.

and their supporting criminal coconspirators in the media.
  • Options
    eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    we need to vote for trump, yes its taking a chance. but with hellery its no chance at all, only four or more years with a white female oboma. and the second admendment as we know it will be tossed out the window like saturdays trash. please think long and hard about your vote.mr myopic.
  • Options
    jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is proof that they believe Trump can win.
  • Options
    mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by eastbank
    we need to vote for trump, yes its taking a chance. but with hellery its no chance at all, only four or more years with a white female oboma. and the second admendment as we know it will be tossed out the window like saturdays trash. please think long and hard about your vote.mr myopic.

The USA will be disarmed just like in OZ. You can vote any way you want, the elites are above anything you have to say.