In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Steve Forbes breaks down Clinton?s economic plan

droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
edited August 2016 in Politics
Clitons Tax Proposal is a "House of Horrors".

Cliton called the "Darth Vader of taxes"

Cliton has "Dinosaur ideas", take resources from people and spend it for them and that is the way to Stimulate the Economy.

pukebig.gif

All bad and much is a continuation of Obama's agenda. However, kind of liked Darth Vader, as a villain.

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/5081562611001/steve-forbes-breaks-down-clintons-economic-plan/?#sp=show-clips

Comments

• spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    hilde's reign will be a textbook example of the trickle down theory...only it will tsunami into their foundations...won't that benefit joe average in America???
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    hilde's reign will be a textbook example of the trickle down theory...only it will tsunami into their foundations...won't that benefit joe average in America???

Federal government takes in about 3.3 Trillion a year and borrows another 1+ trillion to "break even" ?

Haven't noticed a tsunami of money coming in my direction.

Maybe borrow just slightly less than 2 trillion,, (and keep revenue at 3.3+) and "who knows"? Oh,, and don't waste the extra Trillion. ie: shovel ready jobs.
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Lets see you have three take one for Sam one for Poor one for me and you owe us more
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Where do the Democrats get the money they are promising to give 0ut for such programs as free college or college loan forgiveness? It comes from the big Visa card in the sky. And every American is on the Account.
    Where did the 800 billion dollars go that Obama spent on the STIMULUS?? It never stimulated anything around my part of the country. Did anybody get any of that money? Hillery said he never spent enough. Let's see. 800 billion figures out to $2,222.00 for everybody in America. I should have received $4,444.00 for me and my wife. If not then somebody I know or you know. must have gotten my share. Does anybody here know anybody who got any? There are 10,000 people in my town. No money here. No more jobs. Lets do it again. Wait a minute. I owe $4,444.00 from the last time plus interest. All this prosperity is killing me. Maybe that's where the ransom money came from. Or the 150 billion Obama gave Iran. Who knows. There's lots more. why worry?? Right?