In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

To show how corrupt DC is get a load of this

bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2016 in Politics
Officials at the college, West Virginia University, have been accused of rewriting records last fall to document that Ms. Bresch had earned an executive master of business administration degree in 1998. An investigation by The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette concluded that she had completed only 22 of the required 48 credit hours.

The university has begun an investigation of its own into the matter.

Ms. Bresch, 38, works for Mylan Inc., the world's third-largest generic drug company, which employs 2,000 people in Morgantown. The company's chairman, Milan Puskar, is a major campaign contributor to Governor Manchin, a Democrat, and is the university's largest donor, having given it $20 million in 2003. Ms. Bresch has insisted that she earned her degree, and university officials have blamed a failure to transfer records for nearly half of her course work to the appropriate office for the situation, as documents were moved to electronic format from paper.

SOURCE AND MORE:::::::::
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/22/us/22heather.html?_r=0

MORE GOODIES:::::::::::::::
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028122421

So, how did this cheating lying bimbo become the big cheese at Mylan? She should have been fired for lying in her application for employment. I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count.. HINT, Follow the money.

Now lets look at the scumbag Joe himself.
This is NOW......
Speaking as if dumbfounded by the lack of support for gun control, Manchin said his gun control push is "pure common sense." He said, "We're talking about, strictly, filling the holes and the gaps that we have in commercial gun transactions, which is at gun shows and the Internet. That's all. Very simple."

In 2013, Breitbart News reported that Manchin's gun control bill was insidious and would ultimately go beyond the few new controls he promised to quickly lump newspaper classified ads together with online ads as something that needed government regulation. Breitbart News also pointed out that Manchin's bill would require some kind of national registry to be enforceable.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/29/sen-joe-manchin-admits-defeat-his-gun-control-bill-has-no-support/

This was THEN::::::::::::::
Senator Manchin wins endorsement thanks to lifelong commitment to Second Amendment and efforts in Senate

Charleston, W.Va. -The National Rifle Association's Political Victory Fund has officially endorsed Senator Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) for re-election to U.S. Senate in the Nov. 6 general election.

"I'm a proud lifetime member of the NRA, and I am honored to receive their support," said Senator Joe Manchin. "I always have and always will stand up for our Second Amendment rights as Americans, and I am determined to continue to fight for those rights in the Senate."

A lifelong hunter and sportsman, Senator Manchin has always stood up to any attempt to weaken the Second Amendment.

Money and corruption runs from his office into his families pockets. The corruption is so rife in DC it is almost impossible to follow. The reason it is impossible to follow is because JOURNALISM is dead. Journalists are part of the corruption, look at the salaries of the talking heads on TV. They love the corrupt, the ad money from pharma makes them rich. They sure as hell ain't gonna kill that goose.

Comments