In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Trump could win my vote by...

mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
edited September 2016 in Politics
...finding a clever and worthy excuse to miss the debate and give Gary Johnson the spot.

How would that play out?

He wouldn't be tempted to self destruct
He would be showing voters that he welcomes other views and fair politics for all.

Hillary would explode
Johnson would probably babble

It sure would get the media buzzing.

Maybe Hillary and Gary would gang up on Donald and split the Dem vote.

Did I miss some other worthy consequence of a Trump bailout?

Comments

• Options
    GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    He apparently doesn't need your vote.
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't think he'd lose any voters...but he might not gain any either. I say, let him debate so he might win more support.
    What's next?
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think a open debate no moderators just the hildibesast and the Donald head to head asking questions and brining up the ghost in the old bats closet , and well if they get upset enough it comes to fisticuffs WOW that would be a good ratings draw [:D][:D

reality I see questions like well miss secretary how's the family doing [:0][:0][B)][B)]and Donald how you going to save all the blacks stop the crimes and drugs in your fist week [:(!][:(!]
  • Options
    35 Whelen35 Whelen Member Posts: 14,310 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Johnson would probably babble?
    An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.
  • Options
    mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    His reason for not showing would have to be one that any normal person could identify with, like maybe the birth of his grandchild or hopefully nothing of tragic nature.

I think many are hoping for a knock down drag out, and this is a no win for Trump. If he backs off he is a weak man, if he pusher hard, he is a hater. If he is a no show for a worthy reason, he becomes a saint, and all the venom Hillaries team would just boil, and if Johnson was there by invitation from Trump, well, now Donald becomes a gracious participant.

I doubt if Hillary camp would allow the substitute though.