In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Race War coming

2»

Comments

• Options
    WearyTravelerWearyTraveler Member Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Blacks have been treated more "equal" than white for some time now. I've lived through the 60s and that was some problematic times. They've come a long way. Enough is enough. Let's reel them back a bit and make things equal...

The problem is that when / if white America gets fed up, and actions taken by whites against blacks will be looked upon as unwarranted and whites will then be the criminals. Whites are between a rock and a hard place. We can continue to do nothing and put up with this BS or we can take action and give black America the ability to say "see - whites hate and abuse us poor blacks!"

It's a no win situation... Damnit!
    ”People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    - GEORGE ORWELL -
  • Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Race Baiting-When you make millions a year and tell people your oppressed.[;)]
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    LOL White people saved his * from being another DOA BLM fool
  • Options
    mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by WearyTraveler
    Blacks have been treated more "equal" than white for some time now. I've lived through the 60s and that was some problematic times. They've come a long way. Enough is enough. Let's reel them back a bit and make things equal...

The problem is that when / if white America gets fed up, and actions taken by whites against blacks will be looked upon as unwarranted and whites will then be the criminals. Whites are between a rock and a hard place. We can continue to do nothing and put up with this BS or we can take action and give black America the ability to say "see - whites hate and abuse us poor blacks!"

It's a no win situation... Damnit!

They will always hate, let them hate, not let them turn USA into the cesspools they thrive in.
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Wulfmann
    While we see the worst of black Americans on TV be it the nightly news reports on crime or the BLM riots and stupidity IMO the majority of blacks have more sense than to see themselves as puppets for the disenfranchised slackers and would prefer to get along with the majority of white people who really do judge people by the content of their character.

It is a shame this administration seems to have worked so hard to set race relations back 40 years+.
    Makes no sense but that is what they have done

Some what agree BUT the good people NEED to stand up and reject the BLM BS. Unfortunately they do not which lessens any respect for them.
  • Options
    Missouri Mule K30Missouri Mule K30 Member Posts: 2,092 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jerrywh818
    There are some people who would like a race war but I don't think that the majority of the black people or the white people want one. In my opinion it is the democrat party that is trying to get one going. Why else does Obama invite Black Lives Matter to the whitehouse multiple times? Ask your selves who has to gain by a race war. The democrats can't get elected without racism. Look at the allegations accusing Trump. Every single election cycle that is all they got. Every Republican hates all minorities. That's what they run on. They have all the race baiters like Al Sharpton and Jackson who make a living off of racism to help them. Al Sharpton and Jessie Got rich off of racism and a lot of others while the stupid democrat dependents fallow along with their hands out.
    Believe me the Democrats pray that racism won't end. If Hillary gets elected it might come to that though. She needs it.
    If you want to see some good black men look at the Sea Hawks. Wilson is down on his knees thanking God after each game. The Media is quick to shut the camera off when he does it. so it's not the blacks in general it's just that Kaepernick is an *. That is all there is to it.
    PS. the guy is worth about 25 million dollars and still crying racism.

Nailed it.
    Now if nothing else the dimwit no halfwit is a hypocrite.
  • Options
    Missouri Mule K30Missouri Mule K30 Member Posts: 2,092 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    POLITICAL CORECTNESS.... What a joke, the word racism is used like a weapon. If anything it is the culture that has embolden them, all blacks, not some all. Down right uppity, and like being challenged every day. Then when confronted on their behavior it is ok because they are black and they have to push the limits of POLITICAL CORECTNESS, Toby needs a new lesson.
    Caucasians for the most part want to go to work, come home to work at home or relax, pay taxes and the world keeps spinning.
    But work has become a challenge like atmosphere to where if you * them to produce you are a racist, a cracker.
    The Older Coloreds have a different sight picture?
    The African Americans, especially the youngest have a the world owes me but I do not have to work to get PAID?
    I called it a syndrome, The Uncle called it a Culture.
    I have to go with culture, like a bunch of vultures.
    POLITICAL CORECTNESS What a Joke....
  • Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,809 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    THEORETICALLY,
    In some/many/most rural areas several individuals likely have enough ammo to put a bullet into each and every person within a 10 miles radius who doesn't look, act, talk , or think just like themselves.
    Realistically, how long is a "race war" going to last in those areas?
  • Options
    eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    it will not last long, when they meet men who have smelled burnt gun powder before and are not afraid to smell it again. mr myopic.