In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Never before...

pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
edited September 2016 in Politics
....have I ever felt the division among races,like I do today...and it has become overwhelming to me...I am at a point,that I can't stand to watch TV , or even get interested in College sports.Pro Sports are out for me....all because I have let myself down with the Obama tenure in the White House....How does one get into this situation? Let me say, I don't and never have been involved with any race hating associations.. nor do I want to.....but 13% of the population has taken over the media and all the Federal Employment....and I find that bias.. So, what is one to do?....I never run into this problem in the industry that I have chosen, mainly because my business is in food distribution, which very few minoritys are involved...I did not find myself questioning myself like this prior to the current adm....am I the only one on this forum to feel this way?[:(]

Comments

• Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    our "govt" has declared blacks a "special" class of people...as with muslims and illegal mexican.....so i cannot turn on a tv without them in every show or ad.....our whatever color he is prez has generated a new wave of racism and done more disservice and less progress to the blacks than any prez in history....and i DO NOT OWE ONE DIME of reparations to a 4-5th generation welfare whose own people sold their ancestors into slavery 150 years ago ....NONE.. NOT ONE FKNG DIME
  • Options
    jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    For 50 years the Democrat party has promoted Racism in order to capture the black vote. They are the party of division. Black against white. Citizens against illegals and immigrants, White against Hispanics, happy against straight. Christain against Muslim, etc etc etc.
    This is the base of their powder. Every single Republican candidate in the last 50 year has been labeled a racist time after time.
    If the people do not get wise to these tactics it could destroy us all. They know together we stand divided we fall. Simple as that.
    The constitution say we the people. It does not divide us in any way. These people who use division have existed since the beginning of the nation. The argument was going on when Jefferson was writing the constitution. It is Good against Evil. That is what it boils down to. Just ask yourself this. What side is against God.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    the election to public office does not require the reading of the constitution or bill of rights or the possession of any skill or integrity
  • Options
    jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    U.S. Senate: Oath of Office. Upon taking office, senators-elect must swear or affirm that they will "support and defend the Constitution." The president of the Senate or a surrogate administers the oath to newly elected or re-elected senators. The oath is required by the Constitution; the wording is prescribed by law.
    Anybody who takes this oath and is against the second amendment is a liar and has broken the oath os office. Breaking the oath of office should be a impeachable offense but it is not so what is this oath worth?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    it's worth a lesson in hypocrisy...and the failure to rectify by our "elite"
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,332 ******
    edited November -1
    It's not just race. I was on my way to work this morning when I passed a van with a logo that said "Just a couple of moms" and because of the level of depravity that surrounds us these days, I found myself wondering if they were the "moms" of the same kid.[xx(]
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain