In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

King BLM just on TV

silver salmonsilver salmon Member Posts: 317 ✭✭✭
edited September 2016 in Politics
Ole Big Ears with his pet chimp Lynch were just on tv saying they are watching the NC riots....OH MY watching ! Watching what looting? Here is a novel idea King of the BLM how about Ordering some arrests?

Comments

• guntech59guntech59 Member Posts: 23,187 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "King Koon"?

That is as racist as the BLM folks are. I dare you to go to the streets of Charlotte and say that.

I know a bunch of hard-working, family-oriented black people. They are disgusted by the actions of the BLM crowd.
  • shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This going to go well.
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******
    edited November -1
    Psst...your white sheet is showing. ..
  • rambo rebelrambo rebel Member Posts: 4,028
    edited November -1
  • Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    as noted earlier names such as that will get you some time off the forum .
    sure we all make fun of our big eared buddy but its a fine line of discrimination and how its worded , I humbly suggest you change your title for all the forums sake it is a public forum and being gun oriented we get enough attention
  • EhlerDaveEhlerDave Member Posts: 5,158 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shilowar
    This going to go well.

No different than a member using the term "Big Buck", the folks who run this site these days seem to not care, so it will be fine. Then a post about Susie and a reply like this.

"Yep, I enjoyed susie's posts, she was a real card. Like others have mentioned though, her husband was ill, and that coupled with the whites only attitude that prevails on this forum most likely drove her away."

Soon google will popping up with these threads, then of course we will be reminded of the forum rules and posting guidelines, but hey the stats are fine right now.
    Just smile and say nothing, let them guess how much you know.
  • silver salmonsilver salmon Member Posts: 317 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My sheets is showing???
    Where were all those good black family men the last two nights in NC. making an effort to rein in those scum? The scum whom beat people because they are white who looted as a protest.
  • WearyTravelerWearyTraveler Member Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    GT - you're correct in that there are plenty of peaceful law abiding family oriented black folks out there. My problem is that they're rarely vocal about their lack of support for BLM. They should "peacefully protest the violent protests."

We hear all these calls for peaceful muslims to help stop that extremely small group of violent jihadists. Let's have the same with blacks...
    ”People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    - GEORGE ORWELL -
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by guntech59
    "King Koon"?

That is as racist as the BLM folks are. I dare you to go to the streets of Charlotte and say that.

I know a bunch of hard-working, family-oriented black people. They are disgusted by the actions of the BLM crowd.

Tell you what I'll head on down there with my bull horn an scream it. An when I'm attacked by all those peace loving rioters and I unload on them will the police be told not to arrest me. Heck I might just stop in an do a little black style shopping.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by WearyTraveler
    GT - you're correct in that there are plenty of peaceful law abiding family oriented black folks out there. My problem is that they're rarely vocal about their lack of support for BLM. They should "peacefully protest the violent protests."

We hear all these calls for peaceful muslims to help stop that extremely small group of violent jihadists. Let's have the same with blacks...

I don't have an answer to that. But, I know right from wrong.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    dare u to find a black out helping a white out of harms way....with a million cell phone videos out there and no black arrested for riot, looting, arson...none ???? i bet a white defending his store with a weapon would by beat down by local PD, charged with racial predujice by the state law, and lynched by the federal justice dept
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by silver salmon
    "King Koon"?

Tell you what I'll head on down there with my bull horn an scream it. An when I'm attacked by all those peace loving rioters and I unload on them will the police be told not to arrest me. Heck I might just stop in an do a little black style shopping.

Well....see you on the evening news! [8)]
  • medic07medic07 Member Posts: 5,222 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I know I will probably get some crap for this but at this point I really do not care.

It appears salmon cleaned up the one word but left the other one in there..."pet chimp"

That is unacceptable and this is coming from a very white guy who is not young and happens to be an uncle to a very beautiful girl who is biracial. I find it an insult.

There are good and bad in all races. The black race does not have a monopoly on idiots. I happen to be friends with people of all races, creeds and ethnicities. If I don't like you its because of what you did or do...not what you are.

And I know several black people that will help any person out of harms way. Perhaps its because I spent so much time in the military where we treated everyone with respect regardless of where you came from.
  • OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am sure the good blacks , as well as the good whites, are not venturing out of their homes, in fear of death or assault. Can you blame them???? I would be in my car driving out of there, if it was me. You gonna stick your head out in that mess, to have it chopped off??? Not me, or those good blacks, as you put it. JMHO. Oakie
  • jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How about all those good black cops? That bunch of protesters are about 1000 people. There are about 254,000 other black people in Charolette SC. who are not protesting. Some of what you see are being paid to riot. My money says George Soros has a hand in this stuff. It is supposed to help the Democrats pick up votes by taking the side of the protestors [BLM]. However Trump is out smarting them by promising to bring law and order to the Black community. That is what the other254,000 black want.
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    ordering arrests? He's too busy ordering KFC.[xx(]
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Franz?Franz? Member Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why don't that fellow who organizes all the marches just jump into cities like Baltimore and turn all that burning & looting into a nice peaceful march making a point? Perhaps they could even have a band, or Drum Corps.
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My sheets is showing???
    Where were all those good black family men the last two nights in NC. making an effort to rein in those scum? The scum whom beat people because they are white who looted as a protest.

They were home, eating dinner, helping with home work, doing dishes and fixing a busted light fixture while relying in the Police to maintain control, just like most white folks were doing.
    edited November -1
    Blacks loot a souvenir shop and trash upscale suv but cops told to stand down make no arrests....just suppose I roll into town bust out a window of a men's clothing store an grab a bunch of suits what do you think those same cops will be ordered to do?????
    That is my complaint....justice for all isn't what the blacks want?????
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by medic07
    I know I will probably get some crap for this but at this point I really do not care.

It appears salmon cleaned up the one word but left the other one in there..."pet chimp"

That is unacceptable and this is coming from a very white guy who is not young and happens to be an uncle to a very beautiful girl who is biracial. I find it an insult.

There are good and bad in all races. The black race does not have a monopoly on idiots. I happen to be friends with people of all races, creeds and ethnicities. If I don't like you its because of what you did or do...not what you are.

And I know several black people that will help any person out of harms way. Perhaps its because I spent so much time in the military where we treated everyone with respect regardless of where you came from.

You'll get no crap from me, my friend.
    edited November -1
    Blacks loot a souvenir shop and trash upscale suv but cops told to stand down make no arrests....just suppose I roll into town bust out a window of a men's clothing store an grab a bunch of suits what do you think those same cops will be ordered to do?????

Unfortunately, what you say is true.

But, as someone said (Bpost, I think), there are more black people staying at home, NOT looting and burning, than there are in the streets being criminals.
    edited November -1

But, as someone said (Bpost, I think), there are more black people staying at home, NOT looting and burning, than there are in the streets being criminals.
    edited November -1

There are a lot of passive whites too but that does not excuse the looters. Injustice done to a white peaceful protest injustice done to black riots and looting. Just how does looting a big screen TV bring justice to their cause.
    Equal justice for all!
    NO JUSTICE NO PEACE is not that the darkest mantra??????
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

There are a lot of passive whites too but that does not excuse the looters. Injustice done to a white peaceful protest injustice done to black riots and looting. Just how does looting a big screen TV bring justice to their cause.
    Equal justice for all!
    NO JUSTICE NO PEACE is not that the darkest mantra??????

You have heard of burning the ships to get rid of the rats Haven't you? Well they think (BLM) that a black cop is a rat because he kill this suspect right? So it's Black communist lives matters because they want to bring the system down for The Illuminati they are opportunist and the rioting crowd are just looters and crooks and could careless about justice.

serf

Keith Lamont Scott, 43, was shot by a black officer at an apartment complex. Sixteen officers were hurt in the protests. Police said Scott was armed, and that a handgun was recovered, but his family said he was not armed
  • casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What percent of blacks that live in the Charlotte area are participating? I would bet it's pretty low.

Are the Feds going to investigate the beating of the WHITE man as a possible hate crime?

The protesters seem quite about the fellow "protester" that was killed by police another black protester.
    edited November -1
    Originally posted by casper1947
    What percent of blacks that live in the Charlotte area are participating? I would bet it's pretty low.

Are the Feds going to investigate the beating of the WHITE man as a possible hate crime?

The protesters seem quite about the fellow "protester" that was killed by police another black protester.

[/quot

What does the % of blacks living in Charoltte have to do with anything??? Wherever they swing in from they're black are they not? They wish to represent blacks do they not??
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Blacks are the biggest problem of Blacks no? Facts prove it.
    70% unwed birth rate? = No daddy to rein little Raheem in. Raheem gets schooled in the streets.
    The Police are responding to a culture that hates laws. WOW do they get pissed when the PD does their JOB. Ignorance and arrogance achieves NOTHING. Well it does get ya killed when you fail to DROP THE GUN!
    The ghetto is proof. Dumbazz obozo says it's harder to get a book than a gun in the hood. What a stinking BLM LIAR. Well I guess if ya avoid schools and libraries that are EVERYWHERE there's no books. LMFAO@DAT Dumbazz obozo fails to say FIRST they have to WANT that book. Looking at the graduation rates obviously they don't want books. And babydaddy long gone- can't make Raheem go to school from the jailhouse can ya?
    Obozo just adds to the lame * excuses the POS fall back on when confronted with the truth: Their self destructive ways are their self made BIGGEST problem. Until BLM liars man up and address the REAL problems they can just GTH with their lying crap.
    Just like the islamics who can't criticize radical islam so are the good blacks who say nothing about their biggest problem -bad blacks.
    BTW ya can nuke the white trash too LOL