In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I finally believe that Trump IS a,..........

Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
edited October 2016 in Politics
Republican for real. They are well known for the uncanny ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, and good ole Trump is following that path perfectly.

Things start to look positive for him, and he goes full tard again. I really believe this was all meant as a publicity stunt, but he ended up winning the primary. Now it's finally hitting him that there is a possibility he might become POTUS. He doesn't really want to be POTUS so it's time to f*** things up.

The guy couldn't possibly be this stupid and be worth billions. He is doing it on purpose folks.
"Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner

Comments

• Options
    GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
  • Options
    DPHMINDPHMIN Member Posts: 908 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If Trump doesn't want to be POTUS, he should go ahead and win, and then resign and turn it over to Pence.
  • Options
    Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,700 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've said all along that he is a shill for the clintons! That's why as soon as he starts looking too favorable, he shifts into doofus mode. Thanks Trumplodytes for this looser!

If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!

• Options
    popgunpopgun Member Posts: 691 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I said several months ago that he is possibly a Clinton plant. That he would get the nomination from the politically naive and then deliberately throw the election to Hilly. It sure looks like that's what's happening right now.

I haven't given up hope - yet, but am very nervous. We should know for sure if that's the scenario after the next debate. If he comes off an idiot, then we know the fix is in.

I pray I'm wrong, but I fear I might be right.

You trigger-happy members who want a second revolution... you may get your wish.

The saddest part for me is that any of the other Conservative candidates (Walker, Rubio, Cruz, etc.) could have easily beaten her. But people had to pick the only Republican polls said she could beat.

:(
  • Options
    jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What will all of you say if he wins?
  • Options
    fideaufideau Member Posts: 11,893 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was afraid of this. He is too full of himself to really be what we hoped he was. He could have beaten Shillary so easily. But he's blowing it.
    I'm not giving up, I will vote for him. It will take a monumental miracle for him to win. Now we will see if we deserve a miracle or not.
  • Options
    DirtyDawgDirtyDawg Member Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've said from the beginning, Trump is a "plant" and that the "chosen one" is Hillary. It's already been decided. Just like Rome...everyone assembling in the coliseum to watch the battles while their country burns....the same thing here.....the American people have been played like a school child.....by a "made up" competition.....kind of like going to the circus for entertainment.

A nation of sheep begets the government of wolves that it deserves.

Trump and the Clintons have been life long friends. This is fairy tale. Hollywood entertainment.

Grab your ankles.
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Is it possible that the minority can be right? That is given that the majority of Americans who vote republican rejected all of the establishment AHs and the other half voted Clinton? Whatever the case might be, damn few Americans wanted another PROGRESSIVE Bush, McCain, Romney, type.
    What's next?
  • Options
    Franz?Franz? Member Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I got half a hunch if the Internet had been around in 1948 Dewey damn well might have beat Ol Harry Truman.

Folks back then said The show ain't over till the fat lady sings, and that pretty much holds today as well.

On the bad side, your employer doesn't give you 2 paid hours off work to go vote. On the good side, the bars and liquor stores are open on Election day, all day.
  • Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Other than some vague angst, I am not sure what we are verklempt about today, but I would hate to be the outlier so...

Dagnabit all to Begeezuz! How could he have done/said/written that he thought _______ and that they _______, when everone knows _______!?!

Fur sher...
  • Options
    gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gen. Jubilation T. Cornpone Trump.
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DPHMIN
    If Trump doesn't want to be POTUS, he should go ahead and win, and then resign and turn it over to Pence.

That would work for me. He should make that a campaign pledge. [8D]
  • Options
    lpaalplpaalp Member Posts: 947 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    " I finally believe that Trump IS a,.........." idiot.

He could have won easily, just by avoiding his more egregious comments. Instead, he is now he is responsible for inflicting Hillary on the country.

Further, his inability to control his emotions and comments calls into serious question his suitability to be POTUS.
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,786 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    On old timer I know put it this way as far as the difference between the two:

At least Trump craps in your back yard and makes an attempt to bury it.
    MRS Bill Clinton will crap on you pillow and make no attempt whatsoever to bury it.
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have always considered him an idiot.

I would guess the fact that he is worth a fortune has nothing much to do with his intelligence and much more to do with his inheritance and willingness to take chances.

Highly intelligent people make horrible entrepreneurs since they are too smart to take chances.

Real entrepreneurs tend to have no clue they are risking it all and so strongly believe in their ideas that they can't fail in their minds.
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump doesn't owe his soul to the likes of G Soros and NOBODY in their right mind would vote for Hillary
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    There is still a month to go...

Lots of time for redemption.
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,749 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I know one thing,,there is no way Clinton gets anything of mine, other than the sweat off my nuts.
    A PLANT? Really, you guys ,,come on. Trump is not a politician, . He comes off rough at times but have you seen some the the hags adds?
    Go ahead and give up, NOT ME, not by a long shot.
  • Options
    lpaalplpaalp Member Posts: 947 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump is a self inflicted wound. He could have won this election with a little self control.

Now Hillary will be inflicted on the nation.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Win or lose, the anti-establishment movement is in full swing, and although no one knows where it will take us, the one good thing about is that a lot of people are ready to stop the madness of minorities first, and ensure equality to all. As long as this war is won it will be in line with Trump's Trumpet...no pun intended, and who in their right mind can knock that?
    What's next?
  • Options
    jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump= no drugs =don't drink= 11 billion=straight kids= employs thousands= says what he thinks= does what he says.
    If he is an idiot what does that make you? Most of the people who do all the name calling aren't half the man he is. He may be a sinner are you? Some people on this forum put their foot in their mouth full time. What Trump said or may have said or may not have said to somebody 25 years ago is more important than the future of this nation in the minds of the true idiots. I'm just afraid their too many of them. Let's turn the nation over to Soros because Trump said some women was fat. Well , she was. He said a Muslim women might not have been allowed to speak. Well maybe she wasn't. Trump said a judge of Mexican decent might have been prejudice against him. Maybe he was. Is that enough to destroy the USA? Some people think so. Now there are the true idiots. Half the women against Trump just want me to pay for their abortion.
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,309 ******
    edited November -1
    If only there had been better candidates in the primary...
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I watched Eric Trump tonight being interviewed by three individuals. They were trying to get him to talk taxes, which he did, plus he cut Hillary up one side and down the other. It was actually much better than the debate to watch. Eric is sharp!
    What's next?
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Me thinks you guys have it mostly wrong.

Nobody was more surprised by his success in politics than Trump himself. He was at first basking in the glory of the adoration of millions, he could do no and say no wrong. His ideas, crudely expressed and poorly communicated carried the basest sentiments of many Americans. They are seeking a man to fix America; it is a fools folly but they believe in him being that man.

Then Donald Trump won the (R) nomination.

Reality set in, US security briefings happened.

I believe he is now taking this election seriously, he does want to win, he does want to be our President. It may have taken an epiphany for him to get where he is but he is there now.

The media is doing EXACTLY what we said they would do to him nine months ago. They are hammering his * from side to side in a thinly disguised plan to get the Hillary elected. The media wants Hillary as POTUS and will stop at nothing for the next 25 days to damage Trump.

Trump is not a plant, Trump is a living breathing example of the Peter principle. "A man will rise to his own level of incompetence". Trump is there, in spades.
  • Options
    drl50drl50 Member Posts: 2,496
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    If only there had been better candidates in the primary...

That is key point. The republican party nominated the only candidate they had that could possibly lose to Hillary Clinton, because they could not field the right leader for this country.