In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Silent Majority

96harley96harley Member Posts: 3,992 ✭✭
edited October 2016 in Politics
If you don't want the truth, stop here. Do not read any further, please, I am not politically correct. You may be offended. Liberals may not agree with me. You may get angry with me. After reading this your blood pressure may spike. Why you might become so angry that you'll make a fool of yourself. Having said all this and knowing INTELLIGENT beings understand what they just read and recognize the TRUTH, here goes. Again, STOP! STOP! PLEASE STOP! STOP!!!

I have heard Americans say for years now, "All politicians are alike, they're all politicians." Now we have a guy who is not a politician, in the person of Donald Trump. Here is a man who is not polished. He's raw and it shows. He speaks like a lot of us and shoots from the hip. No holds barred. How many of you non- politicians could say you would not answer at times like Mr. Trump if you had a chance to square off with one the most crooked POLITICIANS in American History? Here is Hillary Clinton, a polished POLITICIAN being made a fool of by a guy from out of the ranks for once. He's the guys real Americans have been waiting for. He is that guy who is not a politician. Now those who wished for and talked about such a guy are behind him while on the other hand: Hillary's paid trouble makers (encouraging and paying for inciting public discord), CAREER POLITICIANS, and the lying misleading media is pushing to have another criminal in the White House.

Since when is it a crime to be successful and have wealth? When did upholding the law, and wanting to see justice become a negative quality? When did being a liar, murderer, and traitor become so acceptable on a job application? Don't forget folks they work for we, the people. When did locker-room jargon suddenly become a thing that never happened to any of us and can only be applied to a guy traitors, liars, career politicians, and the media don't like? What makes calling; a woman, nasty, wrong? What makes one less qualified to work for us when they question whether the election results will be true?

Clinton destroyed emails after having been ordered to turn them over to the justice department. Clinton lied openly last night about open borders. She stumbled and after having unwrapped her tongue from her black heart hestitantly said she "BELIEVED IN OPEN BORDERS FOR ENERGY". What a hypocrite!

Clinton hates authority. Ask any agent who worked under she and her family members. Clinton talks about Russia and rightfully so. She gave out enough sensitive information in those emails that she fears her chickens will come home to roost. Discredit your opposition and lie long enough and you can convince even the wisest people you are innocent. By the way, when did it become rude to use the word hombre? WORDS FOLKS, WORDS. I still cannot get over the fact that she is still running free when people are doing jail time for far far less, ask Martha Stewart. The media picks and chooses simple words (gnats) from Mr. Trump as if they were in themselves criminal acts but yet turn their heads at Benghazi, destroyed emails, (camels) and fact the Hillary admitted she spoke one way in public and another way in private. She's a two-faced hag.

Mr. Trump did right in expressing doubts in regards to the election reults. Look at what Clinton has gotten by with and these are the things we know about. The media sheds no light on her horrible comments about the women her husband raped
and slept with, WHIILE PRESIDENT!!! I can assure you the four letter dirty word count buried the needle on Hillary's discord on those women. Yet the bible speaks of straining on a gnat and swallowing a camel. Look at how true those words are today. GO TRUMP WIN.

Comments

• Options
    Ford 23Ford 23 Member Posts: 3,129
    edited November -1
    Thanks---good read
  • Options
    RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    Urban legend, right Barzilla? Internet hoax.
  • Options
    96harley96harley Member Posts: 3,992 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rocklobster
    Urban legend, right Barzilla? Internet hoax.
    Say what??
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Excuse me, forgot the green font.
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Barz has been absent lately....getting his last instructions before the election?
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,486 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    4 out of 5 people I know that are going to vote for Trump are doing it only because he is not Hillary.

4 out of 5 people I know that are going to vote for Hillary are doing it only because she is not Trump.

He is a 70 year-old man-child that has not yet grown up. To expect him to magically to so if he becomes President is idiocy.

She is a snake, and should never be President. That is not enough reason, IMO, to vote for Trump.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus
    4 out of 5 people I know that are going to vote for Trump are doing it only because he is not Hillary.

4 out of 5 people I know that are going to vote for Hillary are doing it only because she is not Trump.

He is a 70 year-old man-child that has not yet grown up. To expect him to magically to so if he becomes President is idiocy.

She is a snake, and should never be President. That is not enough reason, IMO, to vote for Trump.

Couldn't care less how you vote.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hope Donald has one more Trump card to pull on the witch to seal the deal with the rest of the card party.
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,572 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree trump is not the knight in shining armor but he is also not what I would call a career politician and I do hope he gets in if nothing else to shake up the comfortable ride most politician's enjoy at our expense .
    I truly feel that's why so many of them are against him as some one who is going to rock there boat to the point it may tip over and the rats will drown
  • Options
    jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don McManus is voting for Ross Perot. Because Trumps rude language is worse than someone destroying the whole country and the constitution.
    even a pot head is better than Trump. Right Don??
    Screw the second amendment, Screw the supreme court. Did you hear what Trump said? Right Don?
    You see my friends, It's the voters that are the problem. Too many Don McManuses out there. Even Democrats know enough to stick together. Even BLM knows that.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    be happy then voting for the wicked witch of the west and your taxes skyrocket and you are required to take illegals into your home to live "because it's the right thing to do..."you owe them"..but NOT her home
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    for many years the electorate has had NO real choice...only the packaged candidates pushed forward by two political parties in colusion ...seems only now some are starting to grasp this sneaky behind your back setup...anyone outside this cabal is the only possibility for real "hope and change"
  • Options
    john carrjohn carr Member Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes, I do hate Donald Trump. I hate him so much that my fourth check to his campaign goes into the mail box this morning!
  • Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,880 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I applaud Don.

He picked up on the fact that Trump closely resembles Josh Baskin, the character played by Tom Hanks in the movie "Big". It's about a 12 year old boy who finds himself in the body of an adult man. Just look at all the things Trump has said & done; obviously, he has the intellectual development of an adolescent. He's like a cat chasing a laser dot across the kitchen floor; he just can't help himself.

I understand why some folks don't feel that they can vote for him, even when the alternative is the Unindicted Conspirator, who is even more committed to destruction of this country than the Big Liar.

We are in so much trouble.

Neal
  • Options
    mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,711 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:She is a snake, and should never be President. That is not enough reason, IMO, to vote for Trump.

I've sent donations to Trumps campain amounting to more than the total of all other elections I have participated in. I am far from being a rich man.

It's damn simple - If Hilary wins, we loose our country. That's worse than a snake IMO.

Instead of whining about Trumps faults do a bit of research. I don't mean watching the main TV media because it seems you have already circome to their biased propaganda. Our country is worth getting off the couch and searching the good within Trump. There are a number of examples if you want to look for them. Like who owned the commercial airlines that helped bring our troops back from Vietnam at only the cost of fuel.
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,953 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    2016: We're Screwed
  • Options
    thunderboltthunderbolt Member Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've been reading a lot of commentary on the election over the past few days. The more the media dumps on Trump, the more the comments run in favor of Trump. I'm talking pages of pro Trump comments for each one or two comments for Hillary. Yahoo has been accused of deleting much of the pro Trump material to try to prop up Hillary. I don't know if that is true, but they have dropped the thumbs up, thumbs down section. Before it went south, I was getting a lot of thumbs up for pro Trump comments. If you folks have time, please visit some web sites and help with the fight. Trump was not my first choice, but now he is the only choice. If you are a cop, vote Trump, or criminals will rule the land. If you are a soldier, vote Trump or be used as a pawn in endless nation building games. If you are a nurse, vote Trump, or be regulated to the point of being unable to care for your patients. If you are a businessman or businesswoman, vote Trump, or be prepared to be taxed and regulated out of business.
  • Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Marc1301
    quote:Originally posted by Dads3040
    quote:Originally posted by NeoBlackdog
    quote:Originally posted by Franzc
    I see Mr Mcanus is still constipated as the same load of crap is coming out of his piehole again today.
    Mr Mcanus evidently despises a successful business man being able to take time from his business life to run for office and serve the citizens as the founders envisioned.

I do not agree with Don, but I will defend his right to his opinion and principles. I also admire him for standing by those principles.
    Instead of name calling and backbiting perhaps you might try persuasive arguments that might get him to change his mind, or, you can keep acting like a democrat.

I disagree with Don's chosen course of action, even though I understand it. There are few here who can have a serious discussion of political and constitutional issues on the level that Don can. If people on both sides of the political aisle possessed the understanding and comprehension of the principles this country was founded on as Don, we wouldn't be in the F'n mess we are. Having an opinion is a far different thing than having knowledge. My grandfather taught me that. Too bad more people didn't know GrandDad.

One other thing. If it all turns to complete poopoo, I am damn sure that one of the people fighting alongside me will be Don. Another will be Neo. They get it.

I get it 100% as well. I also get that we are days away from an election that will most likely change this country forever if one particular candidate wins, and gets to appoint the number of SCOTUS justices that are predicted,....(even one will turn the tables).

God knows that I wish the Republican candidate was someone of honor, and true belief in our Constitution as written. The facts of the matter state that is not the case.

The other 'option' is what I consider to be a nutjob, running with an extremely anti second amendment VP candidate. I am tired of hearing veiled suggestions that this is the right road to take. It is NOT IMHO.

That is the reason for my brief, and what some may consider 'smart-azzed' comment to Don. I am past listening to the drama about how I should stand on principle and not vote for Trump.

I feel that I don't have any choice but to vote for Trump. I guess each of us has our own reasons and thinking for doing what we do, and I hold no ill will at all towards Don, or 'almost' anyone else here.

Time to quit blabbing, and just get out there and vote for whomever you feel is right at this juncture in history. God help us if Hillary Clinton comes out the winner, which I am almost certain she will.

I will NOT help her get there though. I will be voting for Trump next week when early voting begins here.

I agree, Marc. I just cast my ballot this morning. I too had hoped that a better/different candidate had emerged. That didn't happen, so we are each left with a choice to make according to our own thoughts.

My biggest hope through all this, other than the obvious hoped for victory over She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named, is that our side comes to understand that fighting with those who agree with you on 80-90% of everything isn't all that great a strategy for success.

If you are in a fight, and someone is fighting on the same side but for a different reason than you, is it really the best time to argue about what the best reason to fight for one side is? Accept the help, appreciate the effort, and schedule a deep discussion about motivations for sometime AFTER the fight has been won.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mnrivrat48
    quote:She is a snake, and should never be President. That is not enough reason, IMO, to vote for Trump.

I've sent donations to Trumps campain amounting to more than the total of all other elections I have participated in. I am far from being a rich man.

It's damn simple - If Hilary wins, we loose our country. That's worse than a snake IMO.

Instead of whining about Trumps faults do a bit of research. I don't mean watching the main TV media because it seems you have already circome to their biased propaganda. Our country is worth getting off the couch and searching the good within Trump. There are a number of examples if you want to look for them. Like who owned the commercial airlines that helped bring our troops back from Vietnam at only the cost of fuel.

While I agree that Clinton is a snake, your post displays one of the big problems that we are facing this election cycle: disinformation.

The Trump Shuttle operated between 1989 and 1992 when it failed. Not sure how many troops were left in Vietnam in 1989, but even if there were some, it is hard to imagine that a fleet comprised mostly of 727s would be of any use flying a Pacific route. You probably are referring to the equally false claim that Trump sent airplanes to bring back folks following Desert Storm in 1991. This did not happen as I sure you will verify when you actually do the research you beseech others to do.

False propaganda is used by supporters and opponents on both sides, and while Clinton has the backing of most of the larger media outlets, there are as many falsehoods posted about Trump (both good and bad) as there are about her. His just reach a smaller audience.

I respect people that honestly believe Trump will make a good President. I do not share that belief, however, certainly will not be convinced by statements that are demonstrably false.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wow,...whoever moved this thread also deleted my comment captured by Dads3040. I'll be damned if I can see anything I said worth deleting.

Whatever.[xx(]
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Slightly off topic, I suppose, but...I do not have contact with any urban LEO's. However, I have met several of our local deputies here, and have voiced the same concern to all of them: "If Clinton is elected and somehow manages to get some sort of gun/ammunition/magazine confiscation law enacted, I do not want to exchange gunfire with you guys. I know it would be a losing proposition for me, but you would not emerge unscathed."

Every single one of them replied basically the same. "Not going to happen. We will not go door to door and confiscate a damned thing from our friends and neighbors. Rest easy."

I realize there are one or two well-respected, highly intelligent members here (maybe even smarter than I [:)]) who cannot vote for Trump. But the fact remains that a vote for anyone else helps the Democrat candidate. Years of election results prove this. I do not care how smart you are, this fact cannot be escaped.

We have had eight years of progressive "fundamental transformation" of our country. Enough is enough.
  • Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wow,...whoever moved this thread also deleted my comment captured by Dads3040. I'll be damned if I can see anything I said worth deleting.

Whatever.[xx(]

Quite a few comments disappeared, Marc. It seems we have at least one moderator who either can't transfer a thread intact, or rejects others' reality...and substitutes his own.
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Dads3040

Whatever.[xx(]

Quite a few comments disappeared, Marc. It seems we have at least one moderator who either can't transfer a thread intact, or rejects others' reality...and substitutes his own.

It's bad enough that the libs would censor us for political speech, now it appears we're eating our own.
  • Options
    TfloggerTflogger Member Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

You sir are a retard.
    In the 42 years that I have been voting, I've never voted for anyone.
    Voting against matters.
    An idiot is better than a traitor.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Tflogger

You sir are a retard.
    Voting against matters.

That was succinct.

I envy you, sir.

It is a rare privilege to be able to vote for a kindred spirit.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Tflogger

You sir are a retard.
    Voting against matters.

That was succinct.

I envy you, sir.

It is a rare privilege to be able to vote for a kindred spirit.

Don, you owe me a keyboard if I can't get the coffee out of this one...[^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^]
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    folks ,you are witnessing a love affair....[;)]