In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

hillary says-_____

spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
edited November 2016 in Politics
"if donald trump wins i will graciously accept defeat" _______REALLY ????....she will turn purple and hop on her v8 powered broom with the minions of HELL swarming out to find and kill trump....bet me...the self ordained royalty of AMERICA will NEVER accept that defeat to her and chelsea's legacy and prezedental run

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    what she really says is " i will win by any means necessary"
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Maybe Chelsea can be POTUS after her mom. After all anyone that can land a 600K a year job fresh out of college must be a freaking genius, right?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    nah....you just missed the giant sucking sound by a foundation contributor
  • Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I can't believe how many in this country embrace corruption and tyranny. I see the FBI just cleared her from investigation. I can hear the "see I told you I did nothing wrong" from the Hildabeast.
    Hitlery will win, mark my word. [xx(][V][:(]
  • Options
    wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Hunter Mag
    I can't believe how many in this country embrace corruption and tyranny. I see the FBI just cleared her from investigation. I can hear the "see I told you I did nothing wrong" from the Hildabeast.
    Hitlery will win, mark my word. [xx(][V][:(]

Interesting that it took them over a year to go thru 30,000+ emails but somehow managed to go thru 650,000 emails in 10 days and come to this conclusion. The system's broken and corrupted, probably beyond repair.