In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Trump leads by an UNSTOPPABLE margin of 5.6

droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
edited November 2016 in Politics
PERCENT: Millions of voters are THROWING CHUM in Clitons Lake and the Alligators are swarming.

That's today's poll,, but Trump must win the electoral votes, and of course the margin must be HUGE to make sure it's impossible to RIG the election.

The poll looks good but, it's a poll,, So get out and vote, hold your 100 year old father / mothers hand and help press the button for TRUMP.

old_folks01.gif

Appears there will be few if any, losses in the Congress (or maybe increase?). Paul Ryan, cover your ***.[:D][:D]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAayfB1LXK8

So remember to get out and vote !!!!

Heard even Chris Mathews more or less endorsed Trump.

Oh, and those thinking women won't vote for TRUMP,, think again.

Comments

• Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You're gonna be one disappointed person come Wednesday AM.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • riflemikeriflemike Member Posts: 10,599
    edited November -1
    gonna be more than one but its gonna be the hillary supporters
  • Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by riflemike
    gonna be more than one but its gonna be the hillary supporters

This is one time I would love to be wrong.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • TfloggerTflogger Member Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Those 130 percent votes will cause some questions, will the powers that be do anything?
    I do not want a the War of Northern Aggression , but overt fraud from the left will cause problems this time.
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wednesday ? Two outcomes, get to post " gloat" or go back to taking care of chicken sales.

The handwriting's on the wall, Cliton losing large percentages of her core group(s).

PS: Tim Kaine is on CNN in Spanish, they are airing his speech in Arizona in Latin \ South America. Same CNN, 2 minutes Trump, 30+ Cliton, not exactly the same, CNN en Spanish is Interpreted from English to Spanish.

Kaines Spanish is pretty good, reading off the teleprompter. He still reminds me of Bugs Bunny.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    more rigging going into this election than all the circus tents in the world
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    more rigging going into this election than all the circus tents in the world

Trump would derail The NWO takeover just like Brexit try to do with
    Britain getting out of The European Union. The system is stack against the we the people,If you have to go kicking screaming they don't care.

Just follow the money back to Leicthenstien,Switzerland,The Vatican and The City of London.

serf

https://www.ft.com/content/1d805534-1185-11e6-839f-2922947098f0