In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Anyone voting for Cliton must be dead !!!

droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
edited November 2016 in Politics
Makes looking for ballot fraud easier.

A few who are brain dead shouldn't be allowed to vote but that will probably be ruled as discrimination.
brain01.gif

Court-ordered voting restrictions, however, can apply to people judged mentally incompetent due to a range of mental disabilities, such as bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, Down syndrome, autism, brain death or ambulatory brain death.

zombie01.gif

Comments

• Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    well the state of kansas has death penalty ..BUT..anyone convicted and sentenced for most heinous crimes imaginable are NOT executed because of the liberal whine..of IT'S CRUEL...well so was their CRIMES..and now we have a bunch of these animals vacationing in confinement burdening the taxpayers with over $50K a year costs..or having their sentence overturned by liberal judges bypassing the competent jury's decision...how about cruel and unnecesary taxation
  • Options
    mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,711 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would hate to be a dead democrate . Tomorrow I'd have to get up and vote all day long. I talked to John Stevens yesterday and he said he isn't getting up because he still cares at this point !

It would be a lot easier if we could ride the bus like the illegals, but apparently we are a bit to scary looking.

Ha !! That's a chuckle, most of us are less scary looking than who we have to vote for.