In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Democrat word twisters

jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2016 in Politics
The Democrats are very good at twisting words and definitions to deceive their voters. One term that especially makes me mad is the tern invest, which actually means to spend. As an example Hillary supporters always say She will invest in infrastructure. She proposes to INVEST $500,000,000,000 in infrastructure. When asked where the money will come from it's tax the rich. That's another line of BS. That means the rich will extract the money from the working class for her to INVEST it. In reality what she says is this. I am going to borrow on your visa and pay you stupid fools to fix the roads and bridges. Or I am going to order the fed to print it and you dumb * can pay it back in increased prices at the grocery store. You see being a Democrat requires that you be totally dishonest because they cannot get elected if they tell the truth.
FREE college is the same game. If a person remembers this simple rule it is easy to figure out their scheme. All money comes from the working man because they are the only ones who produce anything. Money is labor. Paper money was developed to steal labor. Everybody should read Milton Friedman.