In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

George Soros "buying" electoral votes

beneteaubeneteau Member Posts: 8,553 ✭✭✭
edited November 2016 in Politics
Shilowar's thread "what if" got me to thinking.

If George Soros were to bribe 270 electoral votes for Hillary, guess who would be the winner.

Even at $100k each---that's $27 million---a drop in the bucket for a multi-billionaire and a cheap purchase price for the Presidency.

Besides, she already has 238 electoral votes so she only needs an additional 42 to win. The price is even cheaper.
0M9InwN.gif[

Comments

• Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,748 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    IF, that were to happen, the current riots would look like a schoolyard sandbox squabble.
  • Options
    WranglerWrangler Member Posts: 5,788
    edited November -1
    That would be a scenario that would kick off the revolution. I'm in! [}:)]
  • Options
    gunnut505gunnut505 Member Posts: 10,290
    edited November -1
    He's already got a headstart; the Soros-owned website move on is collecting online signatures to change the electoral college votes for Trump to electoral college votes for the Beast.
    They claim that 9-15December will be the week of those votes being recorded, and that the huge numbers of unsatisfied Marxists-to-be can reclaim their candidates' specious honor if they sign up NOW!
  • Options
    dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,787 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Our side is far to polite, our manners and upbringing would never allow us to act like those spoiled worthless pieces of commy vomit.

But given enough reason to hit the streets, we wouldn't be carrying protest signs!!!
  • Options
    84Bravo184Bravo1 Member Posts: 11,109
    edited November -1
    His name is Gyorgy Schwartz. He is a WWII Nazi collaborator and sympathizer, guilty of War crimes.

He needs to be dealt with.
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,748 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dreher
    Our side is far to polite, our manners and upbringing would never allow us to act like those spoiled worthless pieces of commy vomit.

But given enough reason to hit the streets, we wouldn't be carrying protest signs!!!

I think that would do it.[B)]
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Wrangler
    That would be a scenario that would kick off the revolution. I'm in! [}:)]

I hope so.....liberals are the enemy, they are worse than ISIS, because they are all around us.
  • Options
    Franz?Franz? Member Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Lets, for the sake of argument, say Soros buys 271.
    Lets further say the EC votes 275 for $#!tlery.

Just how in hell does he get the House of Misrepresentitives to accept and legitimize that action when DearLeader the Turd in Chief has already begun Transition to Trump and $#!tlery has conceded?
  • Options
    beneteaubeneteau Member Posts: 8,553 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Franzc

Just how in hell does he get the House of Misrepresentitives to accept and legitimize that action when DearLeader the Turd in Chief has already begun Transition to Trump and $#!tlery has conceded?

Al Gore conceded to Bush in 2000. Then retracted his concession because of the "hanging chads" in Florida.
    0M9InwN.gif[
  • Options
    Franz?Franz? Member Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by beneteau
    quote:Originally posted by Franzc

Al Gore conceded to Bush in 2000. Then retracted his concession because of the "hanging chads" in Florida.

I well recall that action, it took place within an hour?.
    This situation is different, and DearLeader & Jig1 have acknowledged Trump WON by their actions at Rainbow House.
    Remember, the OBummers hate the Clintons. They only campaigned for her for compensation.

I don't envision a repeat of Gorp.
    Perhaps Team C can go into a successful Global Warming business.
  • Options
    WMClarkWMClark Member Posts: 821
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gunnut505
    He's already got a headstart; the Soros-owned website move on is collecting online signatures to change the electoral college votes for Trump to electoral college votes for the Beast.
    They claim that 9-15December will be the week of those votes being recorded, and that the huge numbers of unsatisfied Marxists-to-be can reclaim their candidates' specious honor if they sign up NOW!
    Give me a break, when they're done collecting signatures on their precious petition all you'll have is toilet paper that'll leave ink on your butt. All this petition is is a feel good thing for the losers, it won't change the election.
  • Options
    jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Changing the electoral college involves a constitutional amendment. Ain't gonna happen.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    that would be a real time for an armed insurrection on a national level
  • Options
    RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    Not to mention the fact that those 42 guys would rather have their $275k/yr jobs next year instead of a single $100k payment for a ticket to the unemployment line.
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    that would be a real time for an armed insurrection on a national level

This would be the outcome of declaring Hillary the winner; she has already gotten away with far, far too much. It would also be a disaster for our Constitutional Republic far bigger than just getting through a Trump presidency will be.
  • Options
    gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 84Bravo1
    His name is Gyorgy Schwartz. He is a WWII Nazi collaborator and sympathizer, guilty of War crimes.

I had to look that up. He has written that the 10 months of German occupation was "the happiest time of his life" His family had never been practicing Jews & had changed their name to Soros before the war. They passed as Christians.
  • Options
    TRAP55TRAP55 Member Posts: 8,270 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gruntled
    quote:Originally posted by 84Bravo1

I had to look that up. He has written that the 10 months of German occupation was "the happiest time of his life" His family had never been practicing Jews & had changed their name to Soros before the war. They passed as Christians.

It was the happiest time of his life because he was turning in Jews to the Nazis, in exchange for their belongings. I still wonder why Mossad hasn't offed this POS.
  • Options
    Ford 23Ford 23 Member Posts: 3,129
    edited November -1
    Several years ago some rag heads kidnapped and murdered several Jewish athletes in Europe (didn't research it only going by memory) Mossad one by one nailed and applied their justice to each rag head case closed

I to have had it come to mind several times why have Mossad and Israel looked the other way on this Soros thing. They have brought many undesirables to justice in their own way of doing things many times since WW2, why not Sorros for the low life he is for what he did for the Nazis
  • Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rocklobster
    Not to mention the fact that those 42 guys would rather have their $275k/yr jobs next year instead of a single $100k payment for a ticket to the unemployment line.

Pretty sure the ticket they get wouldn't be to the unemployment line...

#SleepWithTheFishes. [:(!][}:)]