In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
edited November 2016 in Politics
"Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner

Comments

• Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Lots of things are going to be discussed. Some will just be for the 'visual'. Considering a woman for SecDef is not at all bad for the optics. And while Ayotte wouldn't be my first choice, she wouldn't be last either. She was one of the strongest defenders of the A-10 program in Congress.

I would also remind us all to remember that the WaPo and the rest of the MSM is going to do everything it can to stir up sheet.
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Flying Clay Disk
    Just "clam" the #k down for a couple weeks on Trump!! Okay??

Seriously, let's just let some of the "stoopid" blow over!

By spinning up 'anti-Trump' stuff now, before Jan 20. serves no purpose other than to create chaos and play into the hands of the nut-jobs rioting in the streets!

Sorry, but I'm serious.

agreed

we are also experiencing unprecedented propaganda
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1-fan
    quote:Originally posted by Flying Clay Disk
    Just "clam" the #k down for a couple weeks on Trump!! Okay??

Seriously, let's just let some of the "stoopid" blow over!

By spinning up 'anti-Trump' stuff now, before Jan 20. serves no purpose other than to create chaos and play into the hands of the nut-jobs rioting in the streets!

Sorry, but I'm serious.

agreed

we are also experiencing unprecedented propaganda
    ....because the opposition is scared slimeless....
  • Options
    Missouri Mule K30Missouri Mule K30 Member Posts: 2,092 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    ***I believe that the closing of the Lead smelter in Herculaneum should be a national defense issue that President Trump should override the EPA to keep the plant open.***
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    now since it closed we can send all the to be recycled lead to china cheap then buy it back again at list price.....or let the chinese open a recycle plant in the USA with a special epa exemption ...oh yeah