In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

CIA says Russians hacked our elections.

Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,821
edited December 2016 in Politics
They offered no proof of course. The Media is pushing it as if there is proof.

Here is some truth. I am sure someone will come alone to call this fake news. Before you do look into it and verify it yourself. DHS are same bunch who were and are shipping in refugees and illegals without going through proper procedures.

http://joemiller.us/2016/12/state-georgia-finds-evidence-feds-tried-hack-official-election-computers/

FAKE NEWS is the New Conspiracy theory. Seems that term has lost it's power and they are creating a new crisis. This time fake news. Fake news seems to be some orwellian drive to get the truth declared fake.

Comments

  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,821
    edited November -1
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,821
    edited November -1
    More on DHS hacking

  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 31,944 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think the Vietnamese did it to confuse the round eyes.
  • Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,788
    edited November -1
    Somehow we have managed to have several discussions on this topic with only the resident YA Leftist Troll.

    Having the Tinfoil C&P King join in seems a blessing of overflowing bounty. Goody...
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,821
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Dads3040
    Somehow we have managed to have several discussions on this topic with only the resident YA Leftist Troll.

    Having the Tinfoil C&P King join in seems a blessing of overflowing bounty. Goody...


    NRA member since age 13 and voted Trump. Maybe you can explain how I am a leftist.
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,821
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    I think the Vietnamese did it to confuse the round eyes.





    As per the article it was done by Homeland Security. DO I need to take a photo of the little tid bit in the local news paper and show it to you? Just asking. You seem to think this is a Joke.
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 31,944 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry Sir, you are mistaken; I take this very seriously.

    From what I can tell from my research the confidence is high the Vietnamese hacked in and passed the information to the Russians through the Mongolian embassy in a diplomatic pouch.

    I am confident their confidence is highly placed.
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,821
    edited November -1
    You mock the dire situation your country finds itself in.
  • gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,402
    edited November -1
    Damn they tricked us into voting for Donald. I imagine they did the same thing in 2008 & 2012.
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 31,944 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Waco Waltz
    You mock the dire situation your country finds itself in.


    Mock a dire situation, me? Perish the thought.

    I am so serious about the dire situations my country finds itself in I resigned as a moderator in politics to better devote my time seeking the TRUTH.

    My confidence is very high I will gain that truth right here on this forum; probably from a link supplied by an esteemed forum member.

    I WANT THE TRUTH!!!! That is my new motto.
  • Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,788
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Waco Waltz
    quote:Originally posted by Dads3040
    Somehow we have managed to have several discussions on this topic with only the resident YA Leftist Troll.

    Having the Tinfoil C&P King join in seems a blessing of overflowing bounty. Goody...


    NRA member since age 13 and voted Trump. Maybe you can explain how I am a leftist.

    If you ever participated on this forum doing anything other than your C&P navel gazing, you might know that the specific twit I refer to as a leftist troll. However, I am not sure I have ever seen you post on another person's thread, and I am positive I have never seen you post on a gun related thread...on a gun forum...

    Heck, if you could read for comprehension, you could gather from my previous post that two people were referred to.

    BTW, in case you haven't figured it out yet, you are the Tinfoil C&P King. Oh...and the Illuminati put tracking devices in your Wheaties...
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,821
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Dads3040
    quote:Originally posted by Waco Waltz
    quote:Originally posted by Dads3040
    Somehow we have managed to have several discussions on this topic with only the resident YA Leftist Troll.

    Having the Tinfoil C&P King join in seems a blessing of overflowing bounty. Goody...


    NRA member since age 13 and voted Trump. Maybe you can explain how I am a leftist.

    If you ever participated on this forum doing anything other than your C&P navel gazing, you might know that the specific twit I refer to as a leftist troll. However, I am not sure I have ever seen you post on another person's thread, and I am positive I have never seen you post on a gun related thread...on a gun forum...

    Heck, if you could read for comprehension, you could gather from my previous post that two people were referred to.

    BTW, in case you haven't figured it out yet, you are the Tinfoil C&P King. Oh...and the Illuminati put tracking devices in your Wheaties...


    I've posted on the gun related forums, not much but I have. Secondly I have been published in the news paper and when I post that material I can promise you I am only cutting and pasting from my own files.

    Now that we know you are wrong I would suggest you not mistake me for someone you can push around like some sort of internet bully.

    That said lets dispel with the myth that cut and pasted articles don't have any worth with the information they show and lets NOT forget that sharing such information is SOP here and on any forums on the net.

    IF YOU ARE GOING TO HARP on cut and pasted information you are going to be fighting an up hill battle. I would hazard a guess that you've never complained about anyone else posting such cut and pasted info here. This points to some bias you must have.
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,821
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    quote:Originally posted by Waco Waltz
    You mock the dire situation your country finds itself in.


    Mock a dire situation, me? Perish the thought.

    I am so serious about the dire situations my country finds itself in I resigned as a moderator in politics to better devote my time seeking the TRUTH.

    My confidence is very high I will gain that truth right here on this forum; probably from a link supplied by an esteemed forum member.

    I WANT THE TRUTH!!!! That is my new motto.


    Well we agree on something then! Up date on DHS hacking. They tried it with Georgia ten times and get this, two additional states were also victimized by DHS.

    Here is some of the skinny on that.

  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 38,925
    edited November -1
    tinfoil manufacturers are working 24-7 to provide enuff to cover AMERICA
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 31,944 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I study every link supplied, working tirelessly to learn the TRUTH!
  • Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,788
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Waco Waltz
    quote:Originally posted by Dads3040
    quote:Originally posted by Waco Waltz
    quote:Originally posted by Dads3040
    Somehow we have managed to have several discussions on this topic with only the resident YA Leftist Troll.

    Having the Tinfoil C&P King join in seems a blessing of overflowing bounty. Goody...


    NRA member since age 13 and voted Trump. Maybe you can explain how I am a leftist.

    If you ever participated on this forum doing anything other than your C&P navel gazing, you might know that the specific twit I refer to as a leftist troll. However, I am not sure I have ever seen you post on another person's thread, and I am positive I have never seen you post on a gun related thread...on a gun forum...

    Heck, if you could read for comprehension, you could gather from my previous post that two people were referred to.

    BTW, in case you haven't figured it out yet, you are the Tinfoil C&P King. Oh...and the Illuminati put tracking devices in your Wheaties...


    I've posted on the gun related forums, not much but I have. Secondly I have been published in the news paper and when I post that material I can promise you I am only cutting and pasting from my own files.

    Now that we know you are wrong I would suggest you not mistake me for someone you can push around like some sort of internet bully.

    That said lets dispel with the myth that cut and pasted articles don't have any worth with the information they show and lets NOT forget that sharing such information is SOP here and on any forums on the net.

    IF YOU ARE GOING TO HARP on cut and pasted information you are going to be fighting an up hill battle. I would hazard a guess that you've never complained about anyone else posting such cut and pasted info here. This points to some bias you must have.


    Seems kinda funny you worried about me being wrong, when the whole point of my post was to explain to you that you weren't the leftist troll You thought you had been called. You might also notice that I said that I was positive I had never seen you post on a gun related topic. How exactly could I be wrong about that?

    Also funny is your concern about being bullied. Have I ever sent you a private email ranting about anything? Because the converse certainly happened. Still have a couple of them in my 'Online Nut Job' file.

    You have been published?!? Oh dear Heavens! An author... Sorry, Cupcake, but you aren't alone being published.

    The problem with being a C&P zealot, is seems to be all you do. Biased? Yes, I think you are of little value. You just make a lot of online noise...and it is fun to screw with your little mind.
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 22,938 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Apparently, Podesta and some genius at the DNC opened a phishing email and gave out their passwords, allowing the email system to be hacked.

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/29/how-podesta-got-hacked-password-email-revealed-in-wikileaks-dump.html

    If this is in fact the truth, the 'hackers' could be anyone. Sure, it may have been the Russians, but it could have just as easily have been some 7th grade class project to demonstrate how stupid leftists could be.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

    Brad Steele
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,821
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Dads3040
    quote:Originally posted by Waco Waltz
    quote:Originally posted by Dads3040
    quote:Originally posted by Waco Waltz
    quote:Originally posted by Dads3040
    Somehow we have managed to have several discussions on this topic with only the resident YA Leftist Troll.

    Having the Tinfoil C&P King join in seems a blessing of overflowing bounty. Goody...


    NRA member since age 13 and voted Trump. Maybe you can explain how I am a leftist.

    If you ever participated on this forum doing anything other than your C&P navel gazing, you might know that the specific twit I refer to as a leftist troll. However, I am not sure I have ever seen you post on another person's thread, and I am positive I have never seen you post on a gun related thread...on a gun forum...

    Heck, if you could read for comprehension, you could gather from my previous post that two people were referred to.

    BTW, in case you haven't figured it out yet, you are the Tinfoil C&P King. Oh...and the Illuminati put tracking devices in your Wheaties...


    I've posted on the gun related forums, not much but I have. Secondly I have been published in the news paper and when I post that material I can promise you I am only cutting and pasting from my own files.

    Now that we know you are wrong I would suggest you not mistake me for someone you can push around like some sort of internet bully.

    That said lets dispel with the myth that cut and pasted articles don't have any worth with the information they show and lets NOT forget that sharing such information is SOP here and on any forums on the net.

    IF YOU ARE GOING TO HARP on cut and pasted information you are going to be fighting an up hill battle. I would hazard a guess that you've never complained about anyone else posting such cut and pasted info here. This points to some bias you must have.


    Seems kinda funny you worried about me being wrong, when the whole point of my post was to explain to you that you weren't the leftist troll You thought you had been called. You might also notice that I said that I was positive I had never seen you post on a gun related topic. How exactly could I be wrong about that?

    Also funny is your concern about being bullied. Have I ever sent you a private email ranting about anything? Because the converse certainly happened. Still have a couple of them in my 'Online Nut Job' file.

    You have been published?!? Oh dear Heavens! An author... Sorry, Cupcake, but you aren't alone being published.

    The problem with being a C&P zealot, is seems to be all you do. Biased? Yes, I think you are of little value. You just make a lot of online noise...and it is fun to screw with your little mind.


    You never called me a leftist troll? Well why on earth was that mentioned in your reply to me? I might be wrong but you created the confusion.
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,821
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus
    Apparently, Podesta and some genius at the DNC opened a phishing email and gave out their passwords, allowing the email system to be hacked.

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/29/how-podesta-got-hacked-password-email-revealed-in-wikileaks-dump.html

    If this is in fact the truth, the 'hackers' could be anyone. Sure, it may have been the Russians, but it could have just as easily have been some 7th grade class project to demonstrate how stupid leftists could be.


    Our leadership here has decided Pizza gate is conspiracy theory, we are not allowed to talk about it.
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 31,944 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Waco Waltz
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus
    Apparently, Podesta and some genius at the DNC opened a phishing email and gave out their passwords, allowing the email system to be hacked.

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/29/how-podesta-got-hacked-password-email-revealed-in-wikileaks-dump.html

    If this is in fact the truth, the 'hackers' could be anyone. Sure, it may have been the Russians, but it could have just as easily have been some 7th grade class project to demonstrate how stupid leftists could be.


    Our leadership here has decided Pizza gate is conspiracy theory, we are not allowed to talk about it.


    What gives you that idea??? Go ahead and post crack-pot nut-case garbage to your hearts content. Pizza Gate, Plaza gate, fence gate, corner gate or picket fence gate; they are all fair game here.
  • Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,788
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    quote:Originally posted by Waco Waltz
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus
    Apparently, Podesta and some genius at the DNC opened a phishing email and gave out their passwords, allowing the email system to be hacked.

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/29/how-podesta-got-hacked-password-email-revealed-in-wikileaks-dump.html

    If this is in fact the truth, the 'hackers' could be anyone. Sure, it may have been the Russians, but it could have just as easily have been some 7th grade class project to demonstrate how stupid leftists could be.


    Our leadership here has decided Pizza gate is conspiracy theory, we are not allowed to talk about it.


    What gives you that idea??? Go ahead and post crack-pot nut-case garbage to your hearts content. Pizza Gate, Plaza gate, fence gate, corner gate or picket fence gate; they are all fair game here.

    Please Bruce, in the name of all we hold dear, do not encourage it. Maybe it will go away.
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 31,944 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Dads3040
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    quote:Originally posted by Waco Waltz
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus
    Apparently, Podesta and some genius at the DNC opened a phishing email and gave out their passwords, allowing the email system to be hacked.

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/29/how-podesta-got-hacked-password-email-revealed-in-wikileaks-dump.html

    If this is in fact the truth, the 'hackers' could be anyone. Sure, it may have been the Russians, but it could have just as easily have been some 7th grade class project to demonstrate how stupid leftists could be.


    Our leadership here has decided Pizza gate is conspiracy theory, we are not allowed to talk about it.


    What gives you that idea??? Go ahead and post crack-pot nut-case garbage to your hearts content. Pizza Gate, Plaza gate, fence gate, corner gate or picket fence gate; they are all fair game here.

    Please Bruce, in the name of all we hold dear, do not encourage it. Maybe it will go away.


    I doubt it. I was told the politics forum was a no holds barred free for all. It is why I no longer moderate here. Having to deal with nut-cases and the garbage they post is not worthy of my life's energy or time.
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,821
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    quote:Originally posted by Dads3040
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    quote:Originally posted by Waco Waltz
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus
    Apparently, Podesta and some genius at the DNC opened a phishing email and gave out their passwords, allowing the email system to be hacked.

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/29/how-podesta-got-hacked-password-email-revealed-in-wikileaks-dump.html

    If this is in fact the truth, the 'hackers' could be anyone. Sure, it may have been the Russians, but it could have just as easily have been some 7th grade class project to demonstrate how stupid leftists could be.


    Our leadership here has decided Pizza gate is conspiracy theory, we are not allowed to talk about it.


    What gives you that idea??? Go ahead and post crack-pot nut-case garbage to your hearts content. Pizza Gate, Plaza gate, fence gate, corner gate or picket fence gate; they are all fair game here.

    Please Bruce, in the name of all we hold dear, do not encourage it. Maybe it will go away.


    I doubt it. I was told the politics forum was a no holds barred free for all. It is why I no longer moderate here. Having to deal with nut-cases and the garbage they post is not worthy of my life's energy or time.


    You were serious about resigning? I thought that was sarcasm.

    I was banned for posting the question about Pizza gate is why I got that idea. Another member mentioned it in this thread. Had he done so before me I can bet he would not ha ve had any problems posting it.

    I post the truth and all i get is the scorn of some members. Just an observation.
Sign In or Register to comment.