In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Steven Mnuchin Trump's New Treasury Secretary

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2017 in Politics
He is a man of many money Talents and personally he could be a wolf in sheep clothing for We The People!

Now he is good when making movies for a profit however! Now he is for the little guy and the middle class and has a change in heart! Wake up!

He now has to raise the debt ceiling and call out China as a currency manipulator and he should know Because he and Soros broke the bank of England on currency trading!

The American two party political system is just a front for the Oligarchic players in power!wake up!

serf

Trump's Secretary Of The Treasury Put Under Federal Investigation For Shady Dealings

http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/12/14/trumps-secretary-of-the-treasury-put-under-federal-investigation-for-shady-dealings-details/

Trump's Secretary of the Treasury pick, former Goldman Sachs executive Steven Mnuchin, bought out the institution in question, known at the time as IndyMac, when it faltered in 2009 as the Bush-era ending recession raged on. Mnuchin was joined in his endeavors, according to Bloomberg, by investors including George Soros and John Paulson.

OneWest's Financial Freedom unit was at one point so big that it ended up handling more than one in three of the nation's reverse mortgage foreclosures since 2009.

Since Mnuchin sold OneWest bank last year, having left the institution just this past month, it has now come under control of CIT Group Inc.

CIT Chief Executive Officer Ellen Alemany told investors in July of the mess left by the unethical foreclosure practices carried on with at the bank as administered under Mnuchin, "I want to express our disappointment. We have a new management team in place, and they're making good progress in implementing practices to strengthen the controls and procedures."

http://canadafreepress.com/article/steven-mnuchin-an-ex-employee-of-soros-as-treasury-secretary

Mnuchin used to work for the preeminent funder of the Left in the United States, the anti-American billionaire radical George Soros. Mnuchin was an investment banker or something similar for hedge fund Soros Fund Management LLC.

Mnuchin used to be a big-time Democrat donor - then again, so did Donald Trump.

And Trump had dealings with Soros years ago.

Soros gave "Trump a mezzanine loan, which is basically a bailout, because Trump didn't want to, or couldn't, front his own money to build the Chicago Trump Tower," Jen Kuznicki reported at Conservative Review back in February. "Mezzanine loans are loans offered with outrageous interest that help the developer on the front end of finance, and which often offer a stake in the building," she explained.

Comments

• Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    Draining the swamp by importing alligators.

Clever strategy.

Yep the same old con game Barzillia! The left,the right and the center is still all about the money changers! Yet most Republicans here have blinders on !

I guess we should be happy as independents to be able to dissect their game of hoodwinking! Democrats,Republicans it's all the same!

Trump is going to get Impeached if he can't plug those intelligence leaks about dealing with Russia before taking office!

He will be like Trick Dick Nixon if found guilty! A traitor looking for a pardon like Hillary! [:o)]

serf

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
    Take a bow for the new revolution
    Smile and grin at the change all around
    Pick up my guitar and play
    Just like yesterday
    Then I'll get on my knees and pray
    We don't get fooled again
    No, no! [:D]

serf