In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

28 years since I have been proud the President

jddd48jddd48 Member Posts: 66 ✭✭
edited February 2017 in Politics
While watching the rally today it occurred to me how proud I am of Donald Trump and my vote for him. It has bee 28 years since I had any pride in the President going back to Ronald Regan. Your milage may vary

Jddd48.

Comments

• Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Regan signed the permanent machine gun ban, that was a proud moment for individual US citizen freedoms, no? He also supported "assault weapons" bans.

Yup Ronnie was a true constitutional hero.

Me thinks Trump will do some things in the next four years that will curl your hair and not in a good way....
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    Regan signed the permanent machine gun ban, that was a proud moment for individual US citizen freedoms, no? He also supported "assault weapons" bans.

Yup Ronnie was a true constitutional hero.

Me thinks Trump will do some things in the next four years that will curl your hair and not in a good way....

Positive he won't.
  • Options
    fordsixfordsix Member Posts: 8,722
    edited November -1
    ronnie got rid of ammo recording reqierments still have my old book somewhere