In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Trump's Florida trips costs Millons each Time!

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2017 in Politics
If you think Obama trips are Bad then just looks at Trump's costs to protect him and his family at all the stops they make! It will be close to over a Billon dollars before he leaves office!

It's good to be King of our Country isn't it![:D]

serf

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/17/trumps-florida-trips-cost-taxpayer-money.html?__source=newsletter|eveningbrief

Trump heads to his Mar-a-Lago club Friday for the third straight weekend. The three jaunts may cost the U.S. Treasury roughly $10 million, including security and staffing costs, according to a Washington Post report. Each trip to Mar-a-Lago could cost an estimated $3 million or more, Politico previously reported.

Presidents often receive criticism for their vacation costs that fall on taxpayers. Trump routinely criticized his predecessor Barack Obama for taking trips or golfing.

But the Trump family looks set to blow past the taxpayer costs that Obama racked up for travel due to its unique circumstances, the newspaper reported.

Comments

• Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We will see won't we. I am highly confident CNBC is a bastion of accuracy and fairness in reporting on political matters.
  • Options
    eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    at least we will not have pay for his golf course fee,s as he owns the golf course. not like the last (you know who). mr myopic.
  • Options
    duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We save $400,000.00 per year in just tips !!!!!![:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    jddd48jddd48 Member Posts: 66 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wonder how much it cost US to send Obama all over the country on air force one to campaign for Hillary. MSNBC will never report that
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    U.S. debt increased 10 TRILLION Dollars during Obummers 8 years. Not to mention the Money Bubba and Cliton pocketed.

Looks cheap to me, plus Trump turned down a salary. Trump should state his salary goes to charity, like ???????? something that triggers liberals.

Oh, Obummer DOUBLED the national debt in EIGHT YEARS adding 10 Trillion to the debt. That's in the neighborhood of 27,397,260,270 (billion) per DAY and that's JUST DEBT !! not including the 30 trillion in revenue spent during Obummers 8 year term.

Debt Clock: http://www.usdebtclock.org/
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by droptop
    U.S. debt increased 10 TRILLION Dollars during Obummers 8 years. Not to mention the Money Bubba and Cliton pocketed.

Looks cheap to me, plus Trump turned down a salary. Trump should state his salary goes to charity, like ???????? something that triggers liberals.

Oh, Obummer DOUBLED the national debt in EIGHT YEARS adding 10 Trillion to the debt. That's in the neighborhood of 27,397,260,270 (billion) per DAY and that's JUST DEBT !! not including the 30 trillion in revenue spent during Obummers 8 year term.

Yeah Obama saved us from a depression that The Bush Administration created but all Obama did was slow it down to unfold on the timetable for The NWO.

Of course Trump is to spend trillions on the infrastructure and The Military while Universal health care along with Social Security goes broke.

So I don't see no difference until the big reset comes for The Cashless society to kick in with universal tracking for we the people across all parameters The NSA can create![:D]

serf

http://www.wnyc.org/story/running-list-what-we-know-nsa-can-do-so-far/
    NSA can Track all below!

It can track the numbers of both parties on a phone call, as well location, time and duration. (More)
    It can hack Chinese phones and text messages. (More)
    It can set up fake internet cafes. (More)
    It can spy on foreign leaders' cell phones. (More)
    It can tap underwater fiber-optic cables. (Clarification: Shane Harris explains that there were reports the NSA was trying to tap directly into cables using submarines, but is now more likely trying to intercept information once it has reached land.) (More)
    It can track communication within media organizations like Al Jazeera. (More)
    It can hack into the UN video conferencing system. (More)
    It can track bank transactions. (More)
    It can monitor text messages. (More)
    It can access your email, chat, and web browsing history. (More)
    It can map your social networks. (More)
    It can access your smartphone app data. (More)
    It is trying to get into secret networks like Tor, diverting users to less secure channels. (More)
    It can go undercover within embassies to have closer access to foreign networks. (More)
    It can set up listening posts on the roofs of buildings to monitor communications in a city. (More)
    It can set up a fake LinkedIn. (More)
    It can track the reservations at upscale hotels. (More)
    It can intercept the talking points for Ban Ki-moon's meeting with Obama. (More)
    It can crack cellphone encryption codes. (More)
    It can hack computers that aren't connected to the internet using radio waves. (Update: Clarification -- the NSA can access offline computers through radio waves on which it has already installed hidden devices.) (More)
    It can intercept phone calls by setting up fake base stations. (More)
    It can remotely access a computer by setting up a fake wireless connection. (More)
    It can install fake SIM cards to then control a cell phone. (More)
    It can fake a USB thumb drive that's actually a monitoring device. (More)
    It can crack all types of sophisticated computer encryption. (Update: It is trying to build this capability.) (More)
    It can go into online games and monitor communication. (More)
    It can intercept communications between aircraft and airports. (More)
    (Update 1/18) It can physically intercept deliveries, open packages, and make changes to devices. (More) (h/t)
    (Update 1/18) It can tap into the links between Google and Yahoo data centers to collect email and other data. (More) (h/t)
    (Update 4/2) It can monitor, in real-time, Youtube views and Facebook "Likes." (More)
    (Update 4/2) It can monitor online behavior through free Wi-Fi at Canadian airports. (More)
    (Update 4/2) It can shut down chat rooms used by Anonymous and identify Anonymous members. (More)
    (Update 4/2) It can use real-time data to help identify and locate targets for US drone strikes. (More)
    (Update 4/2) It can collect the IP addresses of visitors to the Wikileaks website. (More)
    (Update 4/2) It can spy on US law firms representing foreign countries in trade negotiations. (More)
    (Update 4/2) It can post false information on the Internet in order to hurt the reputation of targets. (More)
    (Update 4/2) It can intercept and store webcam images. (More)
    (Update 4/2) It can record phone calls and replay them up to a month later. (More)
    (Update 6/2) It can harvest images from emails, texts, videoconferencing and more and feed it into * recognition software. (More)
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    but it CANNOT find the REAL NUMBER of ILLEGALS in the USA ..been using that 11-12 million for 30 years...and CANNOT find enuff TRUCKS to haul em back to the border while trucks can haul that much weight coast to coast every day
  • Options
    bigoutsidebigoutside Member Posts: 19,443
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by droptop

Yea. I remember him saying he wouldn't take a salary too.
    He is though.

I remember him saying he wouldn't take vacations and would be at the White House all the time, working.
    That didn't turn out to be true either.

I remember him saying his health care plan would provide for everyone at a lower cost.
    It won't.

I don't remember if he said 7days , 30 days or 90 days to defeat ISIS.
    Pretty sure that isn't happening.

Thank goodness Mexico is going to pay for the wall. At least we have that going for us.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    We will see won't we. I am highly confident CNBC is a bastion of accuracy and fairness in reporting on political matters.

If it was a billion, would it matter to you ?

If not, why not just say so ?

If it was a billion, would it matter to you Barzillia?

If not, why not just say so Barzillia?

As I said quite succinctly, and just in case you missed it, "we will see won't we."
  • Options
    bigoutsidebigoutside Member Posts: 19,443
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840

I remember him saying his health care plan would provide for everyone at a lower cost.
    It won't.

[/quote]

REALLY ~ I didn't know it had been passed and implemented yet!

Did I miss something?

[:D][:D]
    [/quote]

I did say "won't". Not "didn't". [:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    For every dollar Trump spends on Travel Expenses it is offset +++ by costs he's saved cutting the executive staff, plus Ivanka can tag along for essentially free.

Change the brand of toilet paper furnished to 2 + million federal workers employees and you won't believe the amounts of money saved. The debt clock might run in backwards.[:D]

BadgersArse.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1

If it was a billion, would it matter to you ?

If not, why not just say so ?

If it was a billion, would it matter to you Barzillia?

If not, why not just say so Barzillia?

As I said quite succinctly, and just in case you missed it, "we will see won't we."

I asked first.

And you troll always, well almost always, sort of. Sometimes your contribution is thoughtful, helpful and enlightening or even funny; but the majority are just trolling, as illustrated in this thread.
  • Options
    cbyerlycbyerly Member Posts: 689 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    He is using the American tax payers as his personal cash machine.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by cbyerly
    He is using the American tax payers as his personal cash machine.

Well the U.S. has to spend all the taxes, and more, then higher taxes, spend more +, then higher taxes, spend more + and one day it will be all over.

Obummercare cost the U.S. Trillions,, yep, that's a lot, just how much money has gone into Trumps pocket assuming he takes money out of his personal cash machine and puts it into his pocket ?