In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

obama care looks like it will stay

44mag44mag Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
edited March 2017 in Politics
The Republicians are going to do it again from the looks of obama care. They just can`t get anything going within themselves. I am a Republician but, have lost all faith in them. Appears the obama care is going to stay as it is. That will very well insure that the democrats will take over again and ruin the Nation. Why can`t they get their crap together? They are getting worse than the dumocrats. At least the dumocrats are organized. The Nation needs a new party that is for the general citizen and one that will honor the Constitution.

Comments

• Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This was a first and hastily thrown together effort, fellas. Let's not give up all hope just yet. Let's keep after 'em and hopefully they'll get the message.
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Obamacare can't be replaced. Replacement will require 60 votes. Ha, anyone believe Republicans can swing all 51 and get 8 Democrats, to replace the DEMOCRATIC program called Obamacare?
    lolol.gif
    However, I've got a theory about what might be going on.
  • Options
    eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    as new parts of oboma care kick in, maybe the public will wake up. i think its a one way trip to the poor house. mr myopic.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    the years the repubs spent praying for a win, they did not allow time to engineer a fix....well duhhhhhh
  • Options
    wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    IMHO, it was meant to fail and embarrass the president. Ryan threw a turd of a bill out there telling everyone it's my way or the highway.

Obama Care was designed to fail and lead to a single payer system which is what the dem's really wanted. The numbers never added up from the get go and it's been proven with exploding premiums and skyrocketing deductibles.
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    When was the last time any government gave up control over its citizens lives and 1/6th of the nations economy? I will tell you when, when they were utterly destroyed in a war and had to grant unconditional surrender to the conquering victors, that is when.

Only the freedom caucus has it right, less government, not different party masters in government.
  • Options
    eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    get rid of oboma,s health care, i,m tired of paying for other,s care. a big * for me is so called children on their parents plan, unless disabled or in college untill 26. by 26 i had served several years in the service, married, bought a home and had already worked three years. mr myopic.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    agreed...and another sour point is the kansas continuous food drive "for the kids" ...hesus h christo ...schools provide meals during school....schools provide take out for evenings, weekends, now schools send home meals in the NON school months...now i KNOW at least 99.9% of these kids live in a house with parents and who have cars, tv's, cell phones, some fee minutes, vacations, etc,etc and now we are being dunned and shamed to feed them ALL year around...i know of one woman works in the school lunchroom has fed her family and her kids family out of there for years...where does a parents responsibility end and my forced taxation begin for this crap...also if you show the low income level by playing the tax game you do NOT have to pay for school lunches ..know of a millionaire++ whose kids went thru from kindergarten to graduation ...no pay fkng sucks