In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

The NSA/FISA/FBI is The New J.Edgar Hoover!

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2017 in Politics
This is now ran by a committee of The Elites to forge a NWO after 9/11 believe it or not! All Hail Caesar and The Senate! http://circa.com/politics/accountability/obama-administration-underreported-number-of-americans-who-were-unmasked-by-nsa-in-2016

serf

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/05/secret-us-spy-court-approved-every-surveillance-request-in-2015/

The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, the one that NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden revealed is allowing the government to obtain the metadata of every phone call to and from the United States, approved every surveillance request from US authorities in 2015.

In a related bit of surveillance figures, the memo said the FBI issued 48,642 National Security Letters last year. The government has not been as forthcoming with the number of NSLs it has been issuing as it has been in the past, but the numbers on the memo closely align with figures from a decade ago.

The NSLs are issued to banks, ISPs, car dealers, insurance companies, doctors, and others. The letters, which demand personal information, don't need a judge's signature and come with a gag to the recipient that generally forbids the disclosure of the NSL to the public or the target. These subpoenas are considered to comport with the Fourth Amendment, as the courts have generally stated that the information sought in the letters is a business record not protected by the Constitution.

Halls of justice painted green
Money talking
Power wolves beset your door
Hear them stalking
Soon you?ll please their appetite
They devour
Hammer of justice crushes you
Overpower

The ultimate in vanity
Exploiting their supremacy
I can?t believe the things you say
I can?t believe