In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

It's inevitably going to happen ??

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2017 in Politics
Yeah sure it's voluntary and they don't track you but just watch this trend grow if you wish to work anymore! Enjoy your snacks at Kiosk!

serf
http://kstp.com/news/wisconsin-company-to-implant-microchips-in-employees-three-square-market/4549459/

A Wisconsin company is about to become the first in the U.S. to offer microchip implants to its employees.

Just as people are able to purchase items at the market using phones, Westby wants to do the same thing using a microchip implanted inside a person's hand.

"We'll come up, scan the item," he explained, while showing how the process will work at an actual break room market kiosk. "We'll hit pay with a credit card, and it's asking to swipe my proximity payment now. I'll hold my hand up, just like my cell phone, and it'll pay for my product."

More than 50 Three Square Market employees are having the devices implanted starting next week. Each chip is about the size of a single grain of rice.

Comments

• spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    no gps ....yeah right...messican and muslims exempt
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    no gps ....yeah right...messican and muslims exempt

It's just the beginning of acceptance of using this technology to all the stupid Sheple being groomed for The NWO takeover!

serf
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's impossible to include a GPS in a device the size of a grain of rice.
  • NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,566 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If anyone tries to implant anything in me there will be a fight. May or may not be blood, but there will be a fight.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by NeoBlackdog
    If anyone tries to implant anything in me there will be a fight. May or may not be blood, but there will be a fight.

They are all ready halfway there to approve it in Congress and this legislation when passed will be done quietly by the Senate while no one is watching! Hell it might already be law!

serf
    https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CRPT-114srpt397/pdf/CRPT-114srpt397.pdf

Gohmert explained, ?It is absolutely staggering that the Republican majorities in the House and Senate could be so blind to government overreach that they would allow a federal tracking program, not for criminals in the U.S., not for terrorists, not for illegal immigrants or even immigrants who commit crimes, but for people with ?developmental disabilities? a term that is subject to wide misinterpretation. The Senate Republican leaders even brought it to the floor with almost no one there and asked that the new Big Brother program be passed without even having a vote at all ? someone just asks for ?unanimous consent.? Since no one is advised about the bill being brought up, no one who would object knows to be there, so it passes without anyone ever actually voting for it.?
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    jesus, if 90% of the adults (congress exempted of course)could be labeled developementally disabled, who is left to work to pay the welfare/disability ????????
  • ArbyArby Member Posts: 668
    edited November -1
    This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard of, I am all for convenience but this is absurd. Sounds like another lobbyist got to Schumer.
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    jesus, if 90% of the adults (congress exempted of course)could be labeled developementally disabled, who is left to work to pay the welfare/disability ????????

Hitler had the answer, kill 8 million, take their stuff and use the money to kill more while expanding territory, all the while keeping the "sheeple" fat, happy and pumped full of it.

The disabled were put to death. Who needs welfare when 500 million are slaves for 70 million. It almost worked.

Which would be the best group to kill,, 2nd amendment folks/NRA or Educational/government? Guess it would depend on who wins?

Shummer is a clown anyway, off to the camp !!!
    schumer_clown.JPG
    edited November -1
    The Dummies are getting in The line up at Employer's wish to get implanted.Amerika has arrived when this begins! All hail the great Technological Trans Humanism as their New God.

serf

https://www.wired.com/story/why-you-will-one-day-have-a-chip-in-your-brain/

But it seems to me that you?re really talking about a pivot in human activity, from a biological evolutionary pace into something which skyrockets it into a supercharged artificial evolution path that changes what "human" is.

Exactly. We are now in the era of self-directed evolution. Genetically, biologically, neurologically, and physically. I?m just waiting for a nation-state to raise its hand and say, ?We are the home for human potential. Bring your technologies and let?s do it.?