.

China 'tried' but failed on North Korea !

serfserf Member Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭
edited July 2017 in Politics
So Trump said if China Failed in N.Korea that The USA would do it alone? Then the report of a drone found in S.Korea was an serious grave provocation that violated the Korean War truce?

Now The Syrian conflict is other hot spot for The USA as well!

What is this but more war blustering From The Trump administration?

Now we have two very hot regions in The World where The USA military is going to get involved in the near future which is going to cause a lot of strife,misery and hate to come upon this nation that is basically morally and fiscally broke and only has it's military might left in which to spend before it falls as a super power?

I guess we are all going to find out very soon! A long hot summer is just beginning! Happy high solar day for the northern hemisphere! Apollo/Trump is on the move!

serf

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/06/21/trump-says-china-tried-failed-north-korea

Mr Trump's comments come amid a ratcheting up the rhetoric over the death of an American student who had been detained by Pyongyang.

http://af.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idAFKBN19C072

South Korea's military said on Wednesday a drone found earlier this month on a mountain near the Demilitarised Zone border was confirmed to have been from North Korea and described it as a "grave provocation" that violated the Korean War truce.

Comments

  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 21,759 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The neo/pseudo-cons are getting all lumpy in the shorts with the sabre rattling, serf.

    They have discovered that one of their own is in the White House again.

    Apparently during his youth collecting rent, Trump never cornered a rat. Lets hope cooler heads prevail, and he doesn't poke the NK Rat too hard.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

    Brad Steele
  • eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    i say poke the rat hard, there are so many ways to do it with out useing any military force.screw with china and his finances, stop any n. korean,s from traveling here. stop world banks from doing any buseness with us that help n. korea. and let him know personly he will not surive if he attacks the U.S. or south korea. ask him if he remembers what happened O.B.L., mr myopic
  • NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 12,366 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by eastbank
    i say poke the rat hard, there are so many ways to do it with out useing any military force.screw with china and his finances, stop any n. korean,s from traveling here. stop world banks from doing any buseness with us that help n. korea. and let him know personly he will not surive if he attacks the U.S. or south korea. ask him if he remembers what happened O.B.L., mr myopic

    Your solutions would work on a sane person. The problem here is that the funny fat man is crazier than a poop house rat. He will do what he will do regardless of what we do.
  • eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    if that is to be believed then we must hit china hard for helping to keep the little buzzard in power. we have the means to do this, cut them off from the U.S. banking services and stop importing their goods or put supper high tarrif,s on their goods. sure these actions will hurt, but getting a few nukes here would make it seem like a small price to pay. mr myopic.
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 21,759 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by eastbank
    if that is to be believed then we must hit china hard for helping to keep the little buzzard in power. we have the means to do this, cut them off from the U.S. banking services and stop importing their goods or put supper high tarrif,s on their goods. sure these actions will hurt, but getting a few nukes here would make it seem like a small price to pay. mr myopic.


    The problem with us poking too hard, Mr. Myopic, is that it will be the South Koreans that will pay a high price, not us. There have been reports that Lil Kim has hundreds if not thousands of artillery pieces within range of Seoul to go along with his short range missiles. 100s of thousands of casualties, not to mention billions of dollars in damage could be achieved within hours of our poking.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

    Brad Steele
  • serfserf Member Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus
    quote:Originally posted by eastbank
    if that is to be believed then we must hit china hard for helping to keep the little buzzard in power. we have the means to do this, cut them off from the U.S. banking services and stop importing their goods or put supper high tarrif,s on their goods. sure these actions will hurt, but getting a few nukes here would make it seem like a small price to pay. mr myopic.


    The problem with us poking too hard, Mr. Myopic, is that it will be the South Koreans that will pay a high price, not us. There have been reports that Lil Kim has hundreds if not thousands of artillery pieces within range of Seoul to go along with his short range missiles. 100s of thousands of casualties, not to mention billions of dollars in damage could be achieved within hours of our poking.


    Plus The Big Corporations would lose a lot of Business when a war broke out with tactical nukes to destroy his nuclear bunkers in N.Korea

    The Red Chinese are implicated in giving the regime all the technology to get long range ICBM's but with new defensive weapons like lasers it could make them ineffective so it's all a cat and mouse game for now.

    Hell we gave Red China the technology in the 1990's to begin with! Until then it's Trump blowing smoke with saber rattling.

    Ford motor Company is building a new Factory over there in Red China so The NWO could be handling it there but Syria is where the real idiots reside with Allah and The Jews being the wild cards!

    serf
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 38,925
    edited November -1
    china didn't say squat to NK...they are using nk tubby to rattle our tree while staying out of the issue just like nk said " well, he didn't die when we had him" ..about their last captive humanitarianly released
  • eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    if the fat rat gets several long range missles with nuke tips we will pay a very big price. and with the new leader in SK leaning towards the north and unifcation, let him worry about taking care of the south koreans and move them out of soul. move our troops out of korea and let them have at it if the south wants to save its self. china seems to be the key to solving this problem, but they use the NK problem to mask what china is doing in other parts of the world. they should be hit hard with travel and financial restrictions so they stop supporting the fat rat in NK. i hope we are willing to pay the price to keep the fat rat from attacking use with nukes. mr myopic.
  • bigoutsidebigoutside Member Posts: 19,443
    edited November -1
    China neither "tried" nor "failed".
    [:(]

    Our agenda is not the same as their agenda.
  • eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    i,m afraid you are right, china seems to be just paying lip service about stopping the fat rat. NK is on a fast track to get the means to deliver a nuke tipped missle to the U.S. and our allies. the choices we have are few and not good. i think china must pay a huge price for supporting the north koreans and why do the chinese think the north koreans with nukes will not be a threat to them, also in the future? we could put anti missles in south korea and japan and as a last resort nuke missles there, that would get china,s attention quick. mr myopic.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 38,925
    edited November -1
    as long as we keep giving china a huge FREE marketplace for our money without any restrictions, china will keep on smiling and shaking hands and do nothing
  • mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,715 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Many of our large corporations are invested in China. We won't be getting economically tough with China any time soon.

    And don't even think about rattling a sabre at them.
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,925
    edited November -1
    Some people have criticized Trump when he Doesn't immediately do everything he promised to do.

    Could be wrong but don't remember him promising to "fix" North Korea he did however ask China to help stop NK's Nuclear program and has made a "display of force" several times.

    Sure enough, within weeks or maybe a few months lots of folks are saying, see, told you so, not going to work, ie: China Failed, etc.

    Stopping NK could take a while and does someone here have "inside information" about what's reallying going on with China.

    For over a month China has been "cutting back" on oil exports to N.K. and who knows what else they have done in the last 5 months.

    Last week, N.K. had planned more missile and/or nuke tests when China made ANOTHER cut the "played hell" with N.K. gas prices.

    Has anyone see NK do any more launches? More Nuclear bomb testing?

    So, wait and see, maybe NK has gotten the message?
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-oil-idUSKBN1A20GI
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 38,925
    edited November -1
    Tubby will continue his programs and let the peasants starve while they fear asking for bread
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,925
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    Tubby will continue his programs and let the peasants starve while they fear asking for bread


    Starve, maybe because last time things were tough many did starve while eating grass and (this is new), tree bark. Probably boiled it to softer\n it up. Unfortunately, 1000's starved anyway.

    It will be better now because the NK president/god and told the common man to eat roots. This was in 2016 ??? did he know Trump would be president?

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3515122/Kim-Jong-warns-North-Koreans-prepare-chew-roots-country-heads-devastating-famine.html

    Are people expected to dig their own roots? Will stealing be punishable for two deaths, instead of only one if you starve to death? Only the shadow knows.
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 17,498 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If they mess up South Korea I won't be able to get a KIA
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't think china even tried. the only thing that will move china is if we quit buying their stuff.
Sign In or Register to comment.