In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Demoncraps and Repuckicans, Which

dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,787 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2017 in Politics
party is most destructive to our country??

My first thought is the Demoncraps but we know they are a disaster for the country so we know to watch everything they do and oppose it.

The Repuckicans are just as sleezy (maybe even more so because they often say the right things but are SOO sneaky.) but we don't watch them as closely as we should because we are so busy watching the Demoncraps.

So which party is the most dangerous for our soon to be seriously screwed country??

My thought is that it is simply a horrible contest that is to close to call.[:(!][xx(][V]

But that is my opinion. What is your thoughts on this matter??

Comments

• Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    democrats hands down

they have rewritten history claiming accomplishments of past republican parties

the manipulation of minorities to further their agenda is over the top

the biggest is their moral decay of American families and values, pushing transgender and happy's down everyone's throat, promoting anarchy at every turn

cheating liars and unconstitutional bigots

WE ARE NOT A DEMOCRACY as they have way too many believing
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,786 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1-fan
    democrats hands down

the biggest is their moral decay of American families and values, pushing transgender and happy's down everyone's throat, promoting anarchy at every turn

+1

There are only a handful in DC that are F-ing things up. McCain for one. McCain is the most 2-faced there is. He is only conservative when he has competition in a primary.
  • Options
    CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They both are killing us. Democrats are responsible for 75% of the regulations that encourage larger corporations. Republicans are more responsible for encouraging globalization at the "capitalism" level. Both parties are terrible at giving subsidies and tax incentives to corporations.

We end up with Communism for the rich as we the people accept the risk for corporations and welfare for the poor. The middle class gets suck with the risks of capitalism. Wall Street is too big to fail but no one's cares when the manufacturers go to China whether Democrats export dirty jobs or Republicans justify it as Globalism.

I'm glad Hillary or Jeb didn't get the job.
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Any person regardless of party affiliation that represents his or her district and constituents without regard to the requirements and rights granted and laid out by the Constitution and the best interest of those same people as the first priority is a rat useless snake traitor.
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    Wild TurkeyWild Turkey Member Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Neither party is the problem -- it's the voters who keep refilling The Swamp with the same folks[:(!]
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,027 ******
    edited November -1
    them,,[xx(][xx(][xx(][V][V][V]
  • Options
    interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    Democrats and Republicans are not the issue.

Progressives are the problem!

There are just more of them in Democratic party.
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Both sides belong hanging by the neck till dead for their traitorous actions that have destroyed the country.
    Hang the worst ones first -the dnc POS.
  • Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have said for years, RE-ELECT NO-ONE!!!!!!, from local dogcatcher to congress, clean the hole lot of them out......[xx(]
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    kakistocracy on parade

And it would be different if Clinton had won?
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    danielgagedanielgage Member Posts: 10,474 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    democrats hands down

watch the YouTube video he has been telling us this for a long time in his signature line

I for one thank you for the video and wish they would teach this in all schools
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by danielgage
    democrats hands down

watch the YouTube video he has been telling us this for a long time in his signature line

I for one thank you for the video and wish they would teach this in all schools

you are very welcome

i often have wondered if anyone ever watches it
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Marc1301
    kakistocracy on parade

And it would be different if Clinton had won?

Do you know what a kakistocracy means ?

Barzillia Posted - 04/04/2017 : 08:45:16 AM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Don McManus

Way too early to suggest that yet, at least regarding Trump, IMO.

Unless, of course, you are suggesting that business as usual meets the definition.

Well, I suppose that a 70 year old narcissist certainly could change his world outlook and embark upon a changed life and approach to reality.

Otherwise, I see no reason to change what I suggested last year about both candidates during the campaign, to be any different this year :

https://forums.GunBroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=681553

Yes I do Mr. Vocabulary, and never ending pompous *. I believe the term would fit a Hillary Clinton administration very well, had she won.

Btw,....*.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    kakistocracy on parade

Another ten dollar word from a ten cent head![:D]
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Didn't recognize the word. On my chrome browser I just click the word twice and this pops up. Need to know more, click the more link.

barzilla1.JPG