In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

tubby is upset

spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
edited August 2017 in Politics
NK tubby is threatening the world brcause of the evil USA...and the UN is going to do something..now that will be a first if successful..snore

Comments

• Options
    eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    i still say put nuke missels in south korea and japan and watch china squirm, and if the SHIF china will get some of the aftermath fallout- millions of refugees. mr myopic.
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    These clowns while perhaps laudable are using slide rules to make things we use computers to do.

As I posted welcome to the 1960's NK

They are far and away behind even Iran in technology

I find it interesting that China doesn't float the idea that they will deal with him and they gain the territory but perhaps they don't want it.
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,489 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mogley98
    These clowns while perhaps laudable are using slide rules to make things we use computers to do.

I find it interesting that China doesn't float the idea that they will deal with him and they gain the territory but perhaps they don't want it.

Slide rules put Americans on the moon. They can easily be used to put a nuke anywhere on the planet.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus
    quote:Originally posted by mogley98

Slide rules put Americans on the moon. They can easily be used to put a nuke anywhere on the planet.

They will be tactical nukes so we can look civilized and not pollute
    the atmosphere at the same time. A cruise missile would be an ideal way now.But back in cold war days it would be a pack-pack paratrooper bomb!

serf

http://foreignpolicy.com/2014/01/30/the-littlest-boy/

Special Forces Green Light teams were also prepared to use SADMs on territory of the Warsaw Pact itself in order to thwart an invasion. The teams prepared to destroy enemy airfields, tank depots, nodes in the anti- aircraft grid, and any potentially useful transportation infrastructure in order to mitigate the flood of enemy armor and to allow allied air power to punch through. According to an internal report, the Army also considered burying SADMs next to enemy bunkers "to destroy critical field command and communications installations."

Navy SEALs and Army Special Forces were trained to reach their targets by air, land, and sea. They could parachute behind enemy lines from cargo planes or helicopters.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    maybe like fearless leader before him he will promise to behave if we send him lots of food....for the elite and army..bet me peasants, naah...and china is building 200 more coal fired power plants to make more plastic sheet for the stupid americans, no interest in what goes on south of the tracks