In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

is TRUMP

spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
edited August 2017 in Politics
raising the swamp, stirring the swamp, draining the swamp,or planting more bushes around it ??????

Comments

• Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think he is finding out it isn't what he thought it would be
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    like all good transformations, it will work
  • Options
    JunkballerJunkballer Member Posts: 9,176 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That's a pretty damn big swamp he's dealing with, its got a lot of critters he'll have to deal with along the way [:D],......it'll take him a while [;)]

"Never do wrong to make a friend----or to keep one".....Robert E. Lee

• Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,001 ******
    edited November -1
    I support President Trump,,,
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by montanajoe
    I support President Trump,,,
    [;)][;)][;)]
  • Options
    ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,647 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump(like ALL Presidents before him) finds out pretty fast that while they have an agenda they want done, in the end they are all just Rothschild lackeys. The drums of war are beating and when the real people that pull the strings say jump, Trump will do as his predecessors did and say "How high?" You can't drain anything when members your cabinet and other people you've hired are part of the swamp. Couple that with a ton of RINO's in Congress and very little swamp draining will be done. Healthcare reform (which should have been repealed) has been a disaster and there's been zip done for tax reform and the wall. The only positive thing has been Gorsuch and the Dow hitting 22K but the stock market can change in an instant. He's still beating his chest over his win against Hillary but that's going to mean nothing if he can't push his agenda and campaign promises through. I fully believe the majority in Congress on both sides despise him and will do as little as possible to get real work done. They are all about keeping their seat in Congress at all costs.
  • Options
    jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I knew there were rats on both sides of the isle but I never realized how many Republicans were bought and paid for. both parties full of rats in the swamp. People need to support the opposition of Ryan and others in the primaries. I will send money to anybody who opposes them. Insurance companies and big pharmaceuticals own most of the congress Also foreign importers. That's no all.
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,476 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He's been feeding off the swamp for 50 years and thought that he understood it.

My guess is that he was feeding at the shallow end and did not realize how deep the real swamp is.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus
    He's been feeding off the swamp for 50 years and thought that he understood it.

My guess is that he was feeding at the shallow end and did not realize how deep the real swamp is.

Trump understands the "swamp" and what it takes to get government "permits" and "permissions" +. He was in business, how could he not know?

Draining is different than Understanding and is an ongoing project but how would anyone know if he thinks it's bigger and deeper than expected?

Like pulling on a weed, some pop right out, others require more effort.