In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

North Korea welcome to 1960

mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2017 in Politics
I am not terribly concerned that Tubby has made it to the 1960's with his Ballistic missile.

IF we are terribly worried about that WE should be asking where the hell all the money went that Uncle Sam has been spending to develop defense and offensive systems
Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!

Comments

• spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    hope we have lots of secret weapons...like satellite lasers to zap his missles about 1/2 minute after liftoff...radiation and crap in NK ...aw shucks
  • Missouri Mule K30Missouri Mule K30 Member Posts: 2,092 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would say lets send them back to the stone age but they are still there.

The people that will suffer will be the South Koreans. Because hairdo, I was going to call him Moe but I would not slight Moe with dingdong, will mini nuke them first.

North Korea will not bow down now. I would also surmise that some of the products that are made in china and sold to the unknowing are really made in NK.

China likes wingding stirring up problems with the U.S., because it misdirects attention from china raping our cash from the U.S..

Keep buying crap from china, they will keep upgrading their military, at the expense of ours.
  • eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    north korea is closed off to the world and the people believe what the fat rat tells them,they believe they will win in a war with the united states, they have no idea what will happen to them if he sends a nuke our way. china will not like what will happen then either, right now whats going on is in china,s interest by keeping the worlds spotlight off of them. mr myopic.
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    China has about a billion people, we have about 330 million.

We should be very focused on protecting ourselves and not so worried about Transgender rights and allowing immigrants to illegally gain enter to our country :(
    edited November -1
    NO S--T sherlock !!!!!
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    China has 1.379 billion (2016) people. One Billion more than the U.S.

North Korea has 25.37 million (2016)
    Kommifornia has 39.25 million (2016)
    My Conclusion: Kommifornia has more CRAZIES than North Korea.

China is doing something but not enough to stop the short fat guy with the funny haircut.

WAIT:

China says if the U.S. strikes first, they'll be "pizzed".

China to remain 'neutral' if North Korea attacks first.
  • 44pinshooter44pinshooter Member Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    NK and China, both need to be turned in to a glass covered parking lot.
  • pulsarncpulsarnc Member Posts: 6,216 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Make no mistake about it .North Korea is a puppet state to China .Everything the little turd is doing is done with Chinas blessings .If China wanted to ,they could completely shut him down
    cry Havoc and let slip  the dogs of war..... 
  • bigoutsidebigoutside Member Posts: 19,443
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pulsarnc
    Make no mistake about it .North Korea is a puppet state to China .Everything the little turd is doing is done with Chinas blessings .If China wanted to ,they could completely shut him down

Short of all out war with their next door nuclear capable neighbor, what do you suggest they do?
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Starve them

quote:Originally posted by bigoutside
    quote:Originally posted by pulsarnc

Short of all out war with their next door nuclear capable neighbor, what do you suggest they do?
  • bigoutsidebigoutside Member Posts: 19,443
    edited November -1
    Mogley, they are already starving.
    Kim remains well fed.

He's willing to pay any price. With the lives of his people.

I'm pretty sure he's a first class prepper and will never want for anything.
    This is his "failsafe device". He only needs one loyalist who is willing to hit the launch button on his behalf. And the price becomes too dear to pay.
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    LET THEM EAT GRASS WITH TREE BARK FOR DESERT !

While washing it down with "pig slop",,, Oh,, Most N.K.'s people have already done that (twice) and the people still didn't rebel. that is, the ones that survived. [:(]

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2010/07/starving-north-koreans-forced-survive-diet-grass-and-tree-bark/

Only one solution, Massive airdrops of grass seasoning and tree bark tenderizer.
    edited November -1
    i wouldn't send them one ounce of food...peasants would never get it anyway ...just Tubby and the military