In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Coming soon to a sanctuary city near you

Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,334 ******
edited August 2017 in Politics
'I've got a surprise for you': Husband blindfolds his wife.... and then chops off her fingers to stop her studying for a degree

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2075435/Husband-chops-wifes-fingers-stop-studying-degree.html?ito=social-facebook

[xx(]
Some will die in hot pursuit
And fiery auto crashes
Some will die in hot pursuit
While sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life
And drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche
Coming down the mountain

Comments

• Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Typical backward Muslim men trying to keep there women as slaves so they can worship Allah and his promise of all those virgins in the next life!

Now soon All those Turkish liberals who lost their military coup will be given sanctuary here from political purposes just watch.

The USA has a international plan of a perfect society with immigrants, just monitor all of the we the people 24/7 for aversion of their rules and apply justice swiftly.

The Muslims like swift justice to understand the rules! American's not so much but they have no choice for the demographics with surveillance technology has changed the equation for all of us now.

We are all equal under their laws and suspicious of any and all regardless of their race,creed,citizenship or religions. Big brother grows daily believe it or not.

serf
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    F
    G HEATHEN..now since merrie olde englande has allowed sharia courts systems parallel to their courts i would wager to be POLITICALLY CORRECT they will let him be tried in a sharia court and probably get off with a STERN warning...like, kill her so she cannot testify against you, muslim
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Give me three guesses:
    Episcopalians? [:p]
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's OK
    The demonrats need their votes.
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    At some point the women living in rag head land better wake you and put a stop to this stone aged crap of being owned by the hubby. I bet a few thousand ladies doing the Bobitt routine would teach a powerful lesson.
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [xx(]
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    At some point the women living in rag head land better wake you and put a stop to this stone aged crap of being owned by the hubby. I bet a few thousand ladies doing the Bobitt routine would teach a powerful lesson.

All those that woke up are either dead or fingerless. The others are someone's property.